EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Affected by strong emotions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

Affected by strong emotions Empty
PostSubject: Affected by strong emotions   Affected by strong emotions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Alright,here's a nice topic.

Which is the character that his emotions touched you the most?When if it was in a certain instance?What kind of emotion were it?

You can mention multiple characters/instances if you want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me this one is easy,Guts's emotions in the Berserk manga is the thing that has touched me the most in all anime/manga/movies/games.

The unbearable, heart-tearing feeling of the the most touching betrayal i've ever witnessed followed by the momentarily sadness which gets instantly replaced with burning hate and this unquenchable need for vengeance-i think that's the main reason Berserk is the number one manga on MyAnimeList for so long,not so much about it's unique dark fantasy world and setting but for this perfect conveyance of feelings towards the reader.

Sorry for posting this one,i think it's kind of a spoiler but i think it fits perfectly

Spoiler:

Last edited by sgtpeterarbit on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Affected by strong emotions   Affected by strong emotions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 pm

i got 2 characters

i suppose that you know that there are gonna be spoilers so if you haven't watched the animes i am refering to don't read

LELOUCH!! I loved him since the first episode, i was spoiled the ending and still i couldn't believe it, he was so smart and he did all that he did for his sister, he wasn't evil, he took the blame for everything even though things like euphy's berserking and death wasn't on purpose and in the end he made everybody hate him and he died by the hands of "Zero" so that he can prove that "Zero" is an idea and not a person...I respect him soo much i wish i hadn't watched Code Geass so that i could watch it again

and the second one that his emotions really touched me is Lancer (Diarmuid Ua Duibhne) from Fate/Zero.I really respected this guy, he was always so noble and honorable and he was a really good fighter and even though he was getting treated badly by his Master and he was dishonoring him he was loyal and in the end he died in such dishonorable way , i hated Kiritsugu after this but then his awesome speech to Saber changed my mind.I had goosebumps when he started cursing the holy grail before he died....

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Affected by strong emotions   Affected by strong emotions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Definetely one of them was Okabe's feelings for Mayuri and all that he did for her.

Nunally's cry in the end of Code Geass
Spoiler:
and last Jiraiya(up until when Naruto was a cool anime)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affected by strong emotions   Affected by strong emotions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affected by strong emotions
Page 1 of 1