EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter X Hunter balance

Go down 
+2
Crookz
nikos150
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nikos150

nikos150

hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:36 pm

After watching todays episode i have to say it's me new favourite shounen. I love how balanced it is.Everything is balanced, the power levels are awesomely made and there are no such things like "i won accidentaly because i am the main character" or sudden power ups, all the power the characters gained were after a lot of training and even after so much training they are still so weak. I also love the fact that nobody is off the hook and everybody can die so easily, it makes it more realistic (if you can use such a word for an anime) and you never know who will die next
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:22 pm

i agree ive spoiled myself with some major spoilers
but still not sure if i wna read the manga, such a long series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:31 pm

I've read the whole manga and all I have to say is prepare for some real epicness. Not just this arc but the anime in general.
If this show doesn't become as popular as those pieces of crap, Naruto and Fairy Tail, in the years to come then it will just be sad lol.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Thallasin wrote:
I've read the whole manga and all I have to say is prepare for some real epicness. Not just this arc but the anime in general.
If this show doesn't become as popular as those pieces of crap, Naruto and Fairy Tail, in the years to come then it will just be sad lol.

don't be too surprised if it won't...there are no boobs in HxH or gay ninjas
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 pm

I just watched the HxH movie and i can say GonXKillua is pretty strong wink wink

Gon giving Killua taking
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Thallasin wrote:

don't be too surprised if it won't...there are no boobs in HxH or gay ninjas

I will be coz this series only gets better and better and at the point where the manga is, it has been more epic than any other popular shonen (excluding One Piece) has ever been. This anime needs to get more attention.
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:09 pm

The moment of justification when you crack the tough nut to go watch an anime and they become a huge fan.Melanie i like how you play hard to get but then you always fell in love.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:17 pm

i just ended up thinking that if a serie really worths it i will eventually like it no matter what type of anime it is or how weird it is or if i am not used to these kind of animes (i am talking in general now) i will end up liking it...
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
Had watched 3-4 eps when it started airing back at the day,couldn't get past the fact that the protagonist is a half-meter midget,and that Leorio guy was too dumb of an adult.Sorry but i dropped it.
ho-ho-ho i remember this like yesterday xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm a fair man and everybody gets a chance.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
Had watched 3-4 eps when it started airing back at the day,couldn't get past the fact that the protagonist is a half-meter midget,and that Leorio guy was too dumb of an adult.Sorry but i dropped it.
I remember this too, but after our pressing Piieetrchan gave in finally (I think because HxH deserves it).

For me HxH has the best power level balance I have seen in the animeworld. I mean Killua may seem a little OP compared to Gon but he was training for so many years and it wouldn't be logical for Gon to be stronger than Killua despite him being the main character. HxH is the best shonen right now (although I do not follow Bleach and I am following Naruto and OP manga and HxH anime not manga).

I will not give in reading HxH manga because it may ruin the anime for me. I mean if I reach the end of the mangas then I may find it slow (waiting for 1 chapter every week) and the anime will seem boring. Probably it will become like OP for me. I read the OP manga and now I am bored of the anime and I find the mangas (and the anime) too slow in progress.

HxH FTW!!!

Pieetrr wrote:
I just watched the HxH movie and i can say GonXKillua is pretty strong wink wink

Gon giving Killua taking
yes I have to admit that in HxH there are so many GonXKillua signs but also about other yaoi couples. Damn I hope nothing of these moves on (I do not wanna even imagine what I mean with *move on* :S :S )
Back to top Go down
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:03 pm

nikos150 wrote:
"i won accidentaly because i am the main character"
I take it that you don't really enjoy Natsu's nakama punches. xD
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:47 pm

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
"i won accidentaly because i am the main character"
I take it that you don't really enjoy Natsu's nakama punches. xD
why do you say that?? he trained so much for these punches...he has been using them since the beginning of the anime
Back to top Go down
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 pm

nikos150 wrote:

why do you say that?? he trained so much for these punches...he has been using them since the beginning of the anime
I was just guessing, i don't really watch fairy tail though i intend to. I hear lots about Natsu loosing a fight and then winning just because he's fighting to protect his friends.
For example (from Bleach) Ichigo was loosing against Grimmjow and when Orihime told him not to die he just started winning the battle, which is unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 pm

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

I was just guessing, i don't really watch fairy tail though i intend to. I hear lots about Natsu loosing a fight and then winning just because he's fighting to protect his friends.
For example (from Bleach) Ichigo was loosing against Grimmjow and when Orihime told him not to die he just started winning the battle, which is unrealistic.
yeah but as much as i hate bleach for that, ichigo became stronger by tranforming into a hollow, natsu doesn't get some power up, it's just his punches becoming suddendly more effective
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter X Hunter balance   hunter - Hunter X Hunter balance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter X Hunter balance
Page 1 of 1