EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Applied Logic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Applied Logic Empty
PostSubject: The Applied Logic   The Applied Logic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 am

Here's a nice bit of internet. A blog SOLELY DEDICATED TO BASHING BLEACH, EXPOSING ITS PLOT HOLES, AND TRYING TO PREVENT ITS FURTHER SPREAD  The Applied Logic Face-rofl. Which proves the point that Kubo's incompetence is so great, it allows for multiple volumes to be written on it. Or at least, multiple blog posts.

http://theappliedlogic.blogspot.it/

Blog wrote:
This Blog shall be dedicated, in most part, to the scientiffic examination of the singular phenomenon of literary de-evolution known amongst the youth of America as "Bleach".
There was, indeed, a time when necessity to achieve reader popularity forced this series to achieve certain levels of artistic performance, as well as storytelling competence, to create a premise that the young, impressionate minds of Jump readers could be absorbed with and secretly identify themselves with in some way.
But, and this is a statement we of this blog all agree upon, once this popularity was achieved, a certain choice was made, which sent this series down an ever more steep slope of shedding all things "excesive" and unecessary. This choice lies in the belief that it was purely the artistic pizzaz of the series, the wide angle shots and prety poses, that had made the readers interested.
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

The Applied Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Applied Logic   The Applied Logic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 pm

The Applied Logic SANDCASTLES
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

The Applied Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Applied Logic   The Applied Logic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:19 pm

You have to feel Bleach with your heart to undestand it. The Applied Logic 3831563139 

Seriously though the guy shouldn't even bother, i found lots of mistakes he made in there.
Back to top Go down

The Applied Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Applied Logic   The Applied Logic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:35 pm

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD wrote:
Seriously though the guy shouldn't even bother, i found lots of mistakes he made in there.

like ? oO
Back to top Go down
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

The Applied Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Applied Logic   The Applied Logic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Thallasin wrote:

like ? oO

Blog wrote:

"apparently (third fucking time I've used this word, Kubo) Kenny adjusts his level or reiatsu or whatever term you opt to use to a level that's barely above his opponents. To not only win, but to provide a challenge.

This makes sense for the fights against Tousen, Ichigo, and Nnoitra (he struggled here)

This does NOT make sense for the fights against Giriko, Yammy, and Royd (either he steamrolled or lost badly)

But you know what....I suppose I'll take what I've been given. It's clear Kubo made this point up on the spot, however, it's also clear that managing Zaraki Kenpachi's power level in this manga is a challenge for any author, good or bad. So....moving on....."

This for example.
Kenpachi is freed from some of his shackles every time he faces a challenge so the the next time we see him fighting he's stronger. He doesn't adjust his power to every single enemy he faces to make the fight challenging, if that was the case like he said then half of his battles' outcomes would be unexplained and he'd have difficulty beating even a little child.

Blog wrote:

"It's clear Kubo made this point up on the spot..."
What if i told you that lots of people where expecting something like that?  The Applied Logic FYR6tUp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Applied Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Applied Logic   The Applied Logic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Applied Logic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Anime / Mangas :: Bleach-
Jump to: