EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove Empty
PostSubject: MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove   MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:12 am

MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove Virtua11

Animes:Sword art online & accel world
                                            Editors:MrdrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous
                                            Song:Broken Girl by Matthew West
STREAM:                                          DL:https://mega.co.nz/#!TkhihTII!RhkVAndeYW5_3tet81B99ninAe1UiSgnT1VDD6fSqRk
SPECIAL THANKS TO INVISIBURU DUDE STAVRO CHAN LOVEZZZZZZZZZ :D

not quite good but we tried at least ;D for nero teams ic :D
Disclaimer: 'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError

ProjectBarcodeError

PostSubject: Re: MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove   MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:35 am

STK C/P

shatter effect seems odd at 0:13 cause there is still fragment on the screen before the effect finished abruptly. use physics to make them dissapear or a zoom next time.

0:21 actually i don't think it's a good idea to have the anime subs unless you have a reason (story explanation, but it still can be hard to master, i know, i failed it on my BC entry , or trailer). but at least, if you do it, slightly reduce the song volume, cause it melts in a bad way.

0:36 as always you tend to make drastic changes of color environnments with your cuts. at least, make a fade or something to pace this abrupt change of light.

0:53 like MDL said, TOO LONG.

1:28 dat glitch on YT :o

1:29 you reused the scene from the mask earlier in the hospital (that i didn't liked much in term on body dimension). some flashback COULD have been decent, but it's a quick cut. reconsider this when you reuse scenes.

2:04 long scenes before didn't make it extremely interesting, but the cut through the boy make it worst. people tend to like to see the action, so if the anime don't have the impact of the car, at least go quick to the hospital scenes, not a huge plan for the quy.

otherwise, the verse moment of the hospital felt a bit lacking of intensity for the impact of the song.

at the reduced intensity mode (silver crow costume), it have a decent atmosphere but the scenes when he goes back in the air lacks a lot of beat sync. it looks like one big scene.

end sequence of the photo: if you want to stop the movement, make it with decelleration, not a constant speed and then a rash cut of movement. or keep it all time long and make the video fade to black.

Like the others said: huge lack of impact, a song cut and shorter tracks would have been definitely better. But it was an honest attempt, and know i heard about a new editor i didn't knew as Melanie.

Nota bene: if you want to try the level up, consider seriously to check your scene lights/environnement, cause the cuts really make us out of your clips most of the time.

Je suis Alberto.

:alberto:

Back to top Go down
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove   MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:41 am

alberto is harsh lmao thanks sensei *-*
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove   MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:54 pm

will you ever follow the damn posting rules? -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove   MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MrDrunkenPony&MelanieMurderous-Virtualove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault-
Jump to: