EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Team B] From the Depths MEP

Go down 
+3
Schrod7
ZoroIttoryu
Changelling
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Changelling

Changelling

[Team B] From the Depths MEP Empty
PostSubject: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8tzr7xw42igx6iw/%5BEllines+Nakama%5D+From+the+Depths.mp4
Productions: Ellines Nakama
Author(s): MissTitannia / AlchemistEskimo / GodFire91 / CrookzAMV / 995Gabber / AoNoFlamez
Anime source(s): Ga Rei Zero / Baccano / Fate Stay Night (+ Unlimited Bladeworks) / Fate Zero / Hunter x Hunter 2011 / Bleach Hell Verse / Shingeki No Kyojin
Audio source(s): Fireflight - Stay close + Pendulum - The Island pt 2 (dusk)
Contest participated in: Enp MEP Battle Event
Other credits: The(amazing)GMSsJ for the lovely intro :)

We're winning this!
Ohh and... Happy Birthday Jamlaks-san :) I hope you have a great 1

Last edited by 995Gabber on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Finally this mep is out, everyone did a beast job, favourite part was Dave's ( never seen Baccano edited this way before *-* ) and overall it was an amazing  mep!! Let's see what team A can make to beat this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:24 am

Wow guys (and girl), this was really great, I loved it, propably the most enjoyable mep of ENP. The only reason I "hope" Team B loses is to watch an even better video, that might be a little bit too epic though xD Also, thanks for the wishes, it's an honor to even be mentioned in such an AMV : D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 am

Seriously guys that was beast!! :))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:54 am

Haha thanks guys :) and well we ain't gonna lose xD
PS: Since we finished 1st we should set a deadline for Team A or we'll win by default >___> you guys are taking forever
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Great job guys,really nice.Team A,don't worry,there is certainly a lot of room to reach perfection yet so give it your all.

Not in full :

1st Part

Not a beat sync person but you overdid it a tad there.Also what i really personally dislike every time i see it is when you mask something and then you lazily leave the background to change to the original scene background in a instant with just a flash to cover it,flow critical hit. E.G. 0:51-0:52

Really satisfied though from a trailer editor.The phone enp thingy was funny,lol.

2nd Part

After 1:37 a considerable drop in sync.Also 1:20 could be more impactful with some colour flashes(from the top of my head im sure that you would be able to come up with something more fleshed out).One of the best parts with the most work done.

3rd Part

Kind of lazy scene selection,the beat sync could have been better.Liked some smart transitions,some were just plain scene glue though.2:19 could have more impact,still good nontheless.I liked the fate stay night scenes,personal preference of course.

4th Part

I can see you used hxh to it's full potential as far as scenes go.Some overlays i don't remember you ever using.This looks pretty neat.Really liked the text slow part.What i didn't like was the ending of your part,especially when you opened with a masked transition a filler like that won't do.

5th and 6th part i've talked to on skype,lazy to write.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:33 pm

this was awesome I loved this soo much :DD

even thou it had some minor errors but it's still awesome :D

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:58 pm

yh my edit was done pretty fast'ish. so I grabbed all the best scenes I could, and then the slow part was re edited once cuz the 1st time I did it, it would not do.
this is prob 1 of my fave meps from us as its just more time well spent than others, more effort went into it on the other guys behalfs due to the competition i think.

I liked all of it really, distinctive styles and I saw a better improvement from gab. good luck team A.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 am

The moment I've been waiting for. The review from PB freaking E *^*
PBE wrote:
as first for the intro, ther's too much blur especially at the end, you totally can't see the texts .

track 1: 0:41 don't have any linear blur during the transition. a main issue for me was 1:02 to 1:10, it gets too intense before the chorus, we don,t have "time" to prepare for it. the "scenes mashup background" after it was a good idea, but the fact the sequence before is too powerful ruins it a bit.
Another things, there's a lot of color changes which aren't totally fluid, we have purple-blue-orange.. it's get us out of the scene mood most of the time since it changes a lot without "preparation". some "curves" fx would have been welcome if you wanted to stick to that scenes choices, which were a bit confusing too. track 2 transition went quite ok.

track 2: DAT GORE Very Happy . intensity was excellent for me. some grayscale moment where a bit less immersive, though. 1:37 lack a bit of impact (guy running with hands in pockets, i expected a face hit).1:44 is an excellent scene choice, yet the slide transition after it could have got some "perspective" rotation to make it more natural. careful with some lips flaps too.

track 3: classic scenes, yet the mood is respected. 2:04 she closes her eye too quick and it's not synched. scene after it (eye opening), you can use gaussian blur for the scene we "see" and some radial blur or feathering around the eye-hole too make it more "blurry vision getting better after some fraction of seconds", it seems less "added mask". Chorus felt a bit less "synched", but rythm was nice and the "berserker gatling" was an really delicious internal beat sync. F/Z didn't felt odd with FSN, it's a good point.

track 4: track felt too much contrasted (especially when you mix grayscale and colors). texts at 2:40 reall wasn't necessary. effect on the mask at 2:41 was interesting, if it's one. 2:44 for wiggle , you see the borders, use the "stretch option" in vegas if you use that kind of effect.

track 5: pre-chorus was too powerful IMO, and the animated masks are too much "spotted", work with color/saturation for this. But the chorus was quite good

track 6: 3:29 lol transgender lip sync.3:30 to 3:41 felt really slow compared to the chorus before. i didn't minded the mother scene before it, but the rest after really reduced the intensity. 3:48 having once the girl was correct, but having her just after in another angle/direction? it seems like you have twins in your AMV, it's passes better than having twice the same character (with masks)on a similar frame, but many some frame with the cape could have helped to make a "i rotate and then go right" feeling. end of your chorus went better.

That was definitely a better AMV of you folks right here. Preference for AlchemistEskimo and 995Gabber (chorus part) tracks(you make me like bleach, that's something XD).

I start to like what i see. Different errors, but it's completely perfectible. Keep it up, ENP.
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:24 pm

we got an opinion from the org.
Taite wrote:
Quite a long intro, it's good, but god it's just annoying.
The atmosphere of the first part is great. The sync is well done. Some of the flashes are a bit harsh imo, but overall it's very good. Not too much to mention specifically.
The transition to the next part is unexpectedly great! The pans in this section are great, and I think better than the first part. I like all the details with some masking and such, also great transitions. Atmosphere is good, and you kept up with the song, so good.
Again, another good transition. Fairly simply, but it works. Again, atmosphere and pacing for the next part is great. It picks up very well, and the flow of it is great.
Again, another good transition, and another good part. All of you show consistently good pacing, effects, and transitions. They all come together surprising well. The typography in this part though was honestly not necessary. It's just a random little snippet, it doesn't add anything. Also, the cookie-cutter nooby effect at 2:45 with the film and shake I don't like. It's like something I could drag onto the timeline from Vegas. Sorry if this is offense, I can tell some tweaking was done to it, but a better effect could have been chosen.

Another good transition. Same comments on this part as well. One thing I don't like is the red color correction at 3:05, it doesn't look good and you only use it once. Action part is good.
Transition to the next part isn't as good, mainly because the next part is synced completely differently. It's synced well, but it's much too slow compared to the other parts. Also, the oval gradient on all the clips is a cheap effect and the center is way too bright compared to the borders imo. When you apply it over the entire segment as well, it actually slows it down more, which I know sounds weird but is true. You don't get the same effect when there isn't that gradient.

Overall, I was shocked how well all the parts, except for the last (which is still good don't get me wrong), fit together. The transitions were seamless, and I'm typically not a fan of MEPS because they don't look like one amv, due to the fact that everyone edits incredibly different and it's just one anime-nextanime, etc, that's not how it is in a real amv. But all these parts flowed together graet, and they were extremely well edited. One of the better MEPs I've ever seen for sure, and I'm not even a fan of action.
PS: Don't misunderstand dinos xD She meant your part was synced differently but was still super well done :)

PS#2: The MEP has a current rating of 3.8 out of 5 with 44 votes. Boss people.
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:29 pm

noice niggazzzz shame that u guys add random text to your parts noobs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Team B] From the Depths MEP   [Team B] From the Depths MEP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Team B] From the Depths MEP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault :: Ellines Nakama AMVs-
Jump to: