EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

[AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City Empty
PostSubject: [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City   [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Author: AlchemistEskimo
Production: Ellines Nakama
Anime source(s):Durarara, Eden of the East, Fate Zero, Kara No Kyoukai, Darker Than Black
Audio Source: From the Ground - Hollywood Undead
Contest Participated In: Eria Teams IC (Enigma Time 2nd Edition)
Description: Well this was made for Eria teams 3 day Ic and I made this with the help of a dozen cups of coffee and no common sense. I decided to refine my "crossover" skills and use this concept for an Ic since it's pretty meh. The general idea is we have our drr cops chasing after a terroist who is attempting to blow up the city (note the title).

Last edited by AlchemistEskimo on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City   [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Demmet my mod powers don't work here to fix the link. But yea you probably already know that I love this so much xD Really a good job man
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City   [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 pm

the start of the up tempo is nice, gets me going.
the crossover is amazing, especially for 3 days, how the fuck u mask so fast u freak :3
and the other anime u chose almost looks as though its the same animation as DRRR so nice choice their.

only part I felt out of place was the fighting, but I could understand where u could place it in the story.
other than that I loved it, great job dave, your another thats getting good in enp fast. congrats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City   [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Dave doing big stuff again *^*. Well done my friend :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City   [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:51 am

Just don't like your transitions,more like,a certain way you are transitioning.A hand pops out of nowhere and brings a scene with it.Really takes away from the flow for me.You need to figure out how to bring that hand in the scene in order for it to bring the other scene with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City   [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:28 pm

995Gabber wrote:
Demmet my mod powers don't work here to fix the link. But yea you probably already know that I love this so much xD Really a good job man
Yeah i'll fix it since I forgot to use the yt forum thing. Anyway thanks a lot :)
Crookz wrote:
the start of the up tempo is nice, gets me going.
the crossover is amazing, especially for 3 days, how the fuck u mask so fast u freak :3
and the other anime u chose almost looks as though its the same animation as DRRR so nice choice their.

only part I felt out of place was the fighting, but I could understand where u could place it in the story.
other than that I loved it, great job dave, your another thats getting good in enp fast. congrats.
Thanks a lot dude! The fighting was pretty much me just running out of "plot" so it was a pretty dodgy add on ahaha.
xBerserkDrew wrote:
Dave doing big stuff again *^*. Well done my friend :D
Thanks Andrew!
Pieetrr wrote:
Just don't like your transitions,more like,a certain way you are transitioning.A hand pops out of nowhere and brings a scene with it.Really takes away from the flow for me.You need to figure out how to bring that hand in the scene in order for it to bring the other scene with it.
Yeah I see what you're getting at. Being picky with scenes wasn't really wasn't an option because of the 3 day edit time and the story but I'll put more effort into that in future! Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City   [AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AlchemistEskimo] Boom Goes the City
Page 1 of 1