EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Enkai]Chasing the undead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EnkaiHibashira

EnkaiHibashira

[Enkai]Chasing the undead Empty
PostSubject: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Spoiler:

Author:EnkaiHibashira
Production: Ellines Nakama Productions
Anime Source:Blood C
Audio Source:Drove through ghosts to get here-65daysofstatic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EnkaiHibashira?feature=mhee
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:06 pm

So here we go !! : 00:5 i didn't like the zoom out transition of this scene, you did it better with the other scenes on this part of the song (not a big of a deal but i will mention everything so yeah...).Later i like the mask after the enp intro but i think it needed a feather in.The Fx at 0:22 could be done better (i think i watched the same somewhere in the end), for example you could c/p the scene put it on top, lower the opacity and do a shake, or something like that you know.00:44 i don't like that the face of the fat man stays like that.00:58 the dark shit, i had the same problem too it's a very dark scene you should have messed if brightness and contrast a little, i think you could have a better result.1:10 when the music starts sound different you could add a film fx flicker for example.Now the think i hated the most the scene at 1:29... so random and out of place, i think you believe the same too.1:37-1:40 i think the scene stays the same for a long time(but i know you had a problem finding scenes, so ok) and the ending was not that bad as i expected, but if you organised the scenes a little better you could have a better result.

Anyway that's all i think :p , i wont mention the things i like, i think there is no reason for you improvement, cause you already know them.

My first feedback i hope i helped :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm

AoNoFlamez wrote:
Homeboys gotta watch each other's back, holla holla holla, much dolla playa.

Even though I don't like this particular anime, I fairly enjoyed the video. It was a decent, fun little edit. Next time though, add that subarashi scene where she gets pistol-fu**ked in the face off the chopper for some sweet, extra drama points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Quote :
Next time though, add that subarashi scene where she gets pistol-fu**ked in the face off the chopper for some sweet, extra drama points.

This scene is from the last episode and the amv was from the movie.( btw i liked that scene too :p)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
EnkaiHibashira

EnkaiHibashira

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:33 pm

AoNoFlameZ wrote:
So here we go !! : 00:5 i didn't like the zoom out transition of this scene, you did it better with the other scenes on this part of the song (not a big of a deal but i will mention everything so yeah...).Later i like the mask after the enp intro but i think it needed a feather in.The Fx at 0:22 could be done better (i think i watched the same somewhere in the end), for example you could c/p the scene put it on top, lower the opacity and do a shake, or something like that you know.00:44 i don't like that the face of the fat man stays like that.00:58 the dark shit, i had the same problem too it's a very dark scene you should have messed if brightness and contrast a little, i think you could have a better result.1:10 when the music starts sound different you could add a film fx flicker for example.Now the think i hated the most the scene at 1:29... so random and out of place, i think you believe the same too.1:37-1:40 i think the scene stays the same for a long time(but i know you had a problem finding scenes, so ok) and the ending was not that bad as i expected, but if you organised the scenes a little better you could have a better result.

Anyway that's all i think :p , i wont mention the things i like, i think there is no reason for you improvement, cause you already know them.

holy shit you wrote all this o.O
this is really the first time I see you doing this....I feel so special  [Enkai]Chasing the undead 4208930378 

0.58 that dark shit is in the scene....I have made it brighter but I guess I needed to make it more....but still wouldn't change a lot since theres not much happening there...just showing a part of the "chase"
At 1.29 yeah I agree completely...I just didn't want to leave the same scene for too long and I thought that you know...theres blood on that bitch so it could be considered as injuries of the fight and not be too random :p
Why you never like my endings  [Enkai]Chasing the undead 1925564001 

Scrod7 wrote:
Even though I don't like this particular anime, I fairly enjoyed the video. It was a decent, fun little edit. Next time though, add that subarashi scene where she gets pistol-fu**ked in the face off the chopper for some sweet, extra drama points.

I know it wasn't something amazing but to be honest I liked the outcome...and I almost never say that about my vids :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EnkaiHibashira?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:14 pm

LOL most overused blood+ scenes ever [rekt].Didn't like the transition with darker than black,too long [rekt].0:50 YOU REKT YOUR FLOW SO BAD,even though you had something really nice going in the past scenes with the beats.

Now,about 0:05.When you zoom like that,it impacts heavily on your next scenes cam movements,they must be in the same direction,slowly zooming out in this case.No your next scene is relatively static.[rektum]Now the flow gets rekt in 0:50 and gets reset in 1:10ish.1:13 you should have down a coordinated zoom out i think,from an out of place flash.Really liked the transition in 1:23,even though it's not that great from an editing aspect.1:25 eyes not correctly used and transition after kinda bad.

I rek u cauz i luv u.I don't rek many people lately,feel proud.

GOOD JOB ANIKI BUT  [Enkai]Chasing the undead 1691213028
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Enkai]Chasing the undead   [Enkai]Chasing the undead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Enkai]Chasing the undead
Page 1 of 1