EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Here we will discuss about future Bleach Chapters.

In the next chapter (466) some of the fights will come to an end.(and Ichigo will keep trolling anime fans for another week)
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 pm

correction: and Kubo will keep trolling anime fans for another week 8)
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Chapter is Out   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 pm

So...Chapter is out on mangareader...

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/467/1

Lame Bleach as usual...
Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 pm

cant say its a good chapter just fighting again and again thats the only reason i watch bleach .. good editing material.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 am

Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
cant say its a good chapter just fighting again and again thats the only reason i watch bleach .. good editing material.

Tottally agree..I cannot decide which chapter is the lamest but I'll just w8 when Ichigo beats Kuugo...
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Bleach 471 Spoilers   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 pm

[If you can translate I'ld be glad xD]

待ってね。兄が読んでる。ジャンプ半分くらいだから後15分もすれば、読み終わるかな。

パラ見
リルカが、レスキューションになった話。ラーメン男に眼帯、ゲーマーにブーツ女。ちょっと過去 編

ルキア人間に戻る。
リルカ、ルキアになんか技をして(ルキア胸に穴あく)てとこで終わり。

パラ見だからごめんよ。

ざっとなら。パラ見と同様。

なんでレスキューションになったか話から始まって、ラーメン男に誘われて~

リルカが、くしゃみしたらルキア人間に戻って

白雪しようとしたら

リルカが、なんか技して
ルキアの胸に穴あける。

横からだから穴あいたのか貫通したのかは不明。

Real [Lame] Thing

Rikuka tells the story of how they were rescued. Ramen man & eyepatch, gamer and boots woman. It's backstory.

Rukia turns back into a human. Riruka, Rukia finishes with a technique (Rukia piercing her chest).

Rough translation
:
It starts how they were rescued, introduced to Ginjou.

Riruka sneezes on Rukia and turns her back to normal.

Just when Rukia tries to use Shirayuki

Riruka uses some kind of technique
a hole opens in Rukia's chest.
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:21 pm

WTF plot! Kubo makes an awesome job for making no sense!
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 pm

100000000% agree
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Bleach 474 Spoilers   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

title of this chapter is beLIEve

Inoue and Chad are brought to Urahara shop, Tessai heals them, Urahara then leaves
Isshin ask where is he going, Urahara says : to where everyone is.
then switch to Ginjou ichigo ishida scene..
talks alot about fullbrings etcetc
blah blah blah, the last part..
Ginjou said the Substitue shinigami license real name is "Shinigami Substitute Battle permit license"
and something about an audiomonitor and the device that can measure amount of reaitsu being planted into the badge.. (could it be...to monitor ichigo? to measure Ichigo's reaitsu???hmm~)
and the one who's been working with us is Ukitake Juushiro , 13th division captain.
Ukitake's main goal is to control them, monitoring Soul society, if anyone disobey will be killed.
Ginjou said soul society doesn't know this matter except Ichigo..
last, ichigo : bankai!
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:37 am

Ginjou is cornered
Ginjou is telling lies
Ichigo snaps

Next chapter:
Ichigo kills Ginjou

TEH END
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Bleach 475 Spoilers   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Rukia wakes up.

As she looks with the captains at the black space where Ichigo is in, she wonders if it could be destroyed given that all of them(the shinigamis) are there.

Ichigo destroys that space by himself and Yukio is amazed.

Ichigo knows about Ukitake's betrayal.
He is smarter than me, he says.
(this next line is not clear for me, because ohana doesn't even bother describing it fully, so I won't even make an attempt, but it's Ichigo talking about Ukitake)

Thus the conversation is over and the chapter ends with Kuugo's transformation

Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion 218c8e162012112
Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion 7a3f90162012117
Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Eca98a162025984
Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Dea034162026004
Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion 435f35162026023
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Bleach 494 Spoilers    Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

After many fail chapters todays chapters was actually good....Btw i really hope kira really died cause i am sick of this "no good guys die in bleach"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:11 pm

nikos150 wrote:
After many fail chapters todays chapters was actually good....Btw i really hope kira really died cause i am sick of this "no good guys die in bleach"

:O No good guys die in bleach? What about Ulquiorra and Grimmjow? They did die you know.. as well as Aisen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Pampouks wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

:O No good guys die in bleach? What about Ulquiorra and Grimmjow? They did die you know.. as well as Aisen

Get your facts straight...Aizen and grimmjow didn't die.....Who cares about the bat....
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

Get your facts straight...Aizen and grimmjow didn't die.....Who cares about the bat....

kinda true (that they didn't die..) but come oooon yammi died too :( dammit! (and keep on saying thngs like that for ulquiorra...where are you Law?!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Pampouks wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

kinda true (that they didn't die..) but come oooon yammi died too :( dammit! (and keep on saying thngs like that for ulquiorra...where are you Law?!?!?!)

When law returns i am gonna make a post where i will say "law and ulquiorra sucks and i have more posts than you" xD
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

When law returns i am gonna make a post where i will say "law and ulquiorra sucks and i have more posts than you" xD

I have better university than you....

It hurts? xD :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll

BTW did you say sth about posts?
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:55 pm

HAHAHAHAHA got to admit. You win xD
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:55 pm

nikos150 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA got to admit. You win xD

Thx a lot :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion
Page 1 of 1