EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheUzumakiAnimations

TheUzumakiAnimations

[UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14] Empty
PostSubject: [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14]   [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Editor: UzumakiAnime (Me)
Anime used: Fairy Tail Movie
Song: Hurts-Somebody to Die For

Description (Taken from utube):
Whew, this one took a looong time, but probably the most enjoyable edit to date. I had to edit on my near to dying laptop which was a pain in the ass but i loved editing to such amazing animation from the movie, great for AMV making :D.
Tried to add as much of the story as i could, didn't originally plan to add voice but it fitted so i went with it (bear with it Gabber,  i know you don't prefer AMV's with voice XD)
Yh, so enjoy ^_^

P.S I did this over my easter holiday, in which i was SUPPOSED to be revising, cause my tests are in a few weeks, wish me luck? :3
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14]   [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Well this is a really good improvement for you...Only thing that i have to say is that your zooms and cam moves are a bit rough...Try experimenting a bit more with the camera, add more keyframes, play with the modes of the keyframe(sometimes smooth option helps a lot)...Thats all and good luck with your exams
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14]   [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:47 pm

I'd bear with it hehe, but the problem is that is says the vid is private :|

Ohh Kay I can see it now  [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14] 727317512 

As usual. Dave does hating for a living, Ivan does suxing, and you do intensity yo~ The action was quite intense I liked it a lot! The masks and camera have contributed so much, and I don't think roughness is the case for the camera. Although rough is one to put it Hehe~ but the main issue imo was that its fast. You're quickly changing the clip right after zooming, and the zoom itself might be a bit fast too (talking about the slower bits). Also zooms like at the very beginning where you zoom into the clip but then have your next clip from a different angle is a bit odd, better make sure the angles of vision are always similar.
Also transitions like 1:18 can be slower, I mean it started slow but then rammed in quite fast so it didn't look very smooth.
Last point would be at the very end (2:32) the switch from Lucy to Natsu, then natsu to the stone could have been better because I thought the clips were so diverse and definitely needed better transitioning or a clip inbetween that links them together

Yesh just that. I liked this video a lot dude, i'd say its your best, and I didn't pay much attention to the text or sounds Lol, they might have been necessary but I dno xD Ohh well good job man. Quite happy with this vid :)
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
TheUzumakiAnimations

TheUzumakiAnimations

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14]   [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Yh, find zooming and camera pans to be my weak point in all honesty, hopefully can improve with experience.
Get what your saying Gab, i wanted to put as many scenes as possible, like literally as possible to fit in the story of the movie, i can get how it would be overwhelming.
I think the end was mis-matching cause again, i forced as many clips as possible. Note to future self, calm te f**k down :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14]   [UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UzumakiAnime] Phoenix of Fairy Tail [19/04/14]
Page 1 of 1