EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist torrents

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

Ao no Exorcist torrents Empty
PostSubject: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:42 pm

hi there, does anybody know where i could it as raw? i took a look in nyaa.se but it seemed werid and wrong so ill just ask you guys xD
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Here is where I got mine from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spectacular quality, but the problem is that they are 10bit (I think) so if you tend to do the encode and mux method like me it might take you a while to have the eps in mp4, but you're only using a regular media converter then I guess it won't matter
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:57 pm

thank you very much ill take a look at it latter :)
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:49 am

Haven't downloaded it but here should be your best bet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Downloading gab's link you'll have many problems with understanding how to convert from 10bitrate to 8bitrate,the process itself is extremely long and painful for someone without a monster rig.That aside there will be quality lose too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:15 pm

I used pieetrrs link when I got mine, its mp4 but seeders might be dieing, so just be patient ;3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:02 pm

what is this 10bit and 8bit about? what kind of difference does it make because i think that i already used 10bit

its fine if it is mp4 :)

thank you guys ;)
Back to top Go down
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:27 pm

It's just that Sony Vegas can't recognise them 10-bits, so you need to convert them to 8-bit. Looks like your program does tho, lucky you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:03 am

who wasvit again who wanted me to condvince that i should use vegas? :D
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:10 pm

10 bit and 8 bit has nothing to do with file formats like mp4 wmv etc.

It represents the bitrate of the file.Most editing software can't read 10bit and pop you a green screen on the preview box,so you have to convert the file from 10bit to 8bit to use it as a source.You'd definitely have problems in vegas however i don't know anything about your program but i have the feeling that having 8bit sources will make your editing go smoother.

Last edited by Pieetrr on Tue May 13, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:22 am

thank you but i hadnt any greenscreen popping up yet so i guess its fine ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist torrents   Ao no Exorcist torrents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist torrents
Page 1 of 1