EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xAkinaNozomi

xAkinaNozomi

[xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014) Empty
PostSubject: [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Production: -
Editor: xAkinaNozomi
Anime Used: Fairy Tail, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter, Sword Art Online
Song/Artist: Glimmer of Hope - Ivan Torrent
Contest Participating: -
Description: If you want, read it under my video on youtube :P.
Other Credits: -
Disclaimer: 'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xAkinaNozomi
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:51 pm

I really don't like this style of videos so I can't provide a detailed review, but in general I would suggest if you don't let your text on the blank screen travel half the screen. Just put it near the middle and make the movement smaller, and avoid speeding up clips since they never look good that way. Last point would be not to have clips overlaying each other the way you did, since each clip you place deserves its full screentime, unless you're trying to actually create an image that needs 2 specific clips, don't do it that way.
Good luck in future works!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Very nice work :'D I really liked it, ok so as gabber said on top I would too avoid overlaying clips or at least blur the one underneath to create a cool depth which is what I tend to do but even then I dont do it too often. Also try and find your own quotes since I can think of another 20 amvs with some of the quotes you used but dont worry that isnt tragic, I was like that too but then I started noting down good quotes that I found myself whylse watching anime ^^ lastly you need to try and think of unique themes that reflect your own personal emotions, i understand that this video did so but this video was more of a general insight on your emotions, you need to try and find a more specific approach and more specific narrowed down emotion / theme. Anyways very well done I really enjoyed it and I cant wait to see more from you :'D
Back to top Go down
xAkinaNozomi

xAkinaNozomi

PostSubject: Thanks :)   [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:45 am

Thank you very much for your great tips :). I will try to find more quotes that weren't used so often. Avoiding overlaying clips shouldn't be a problem^^. I will keep on with editing and try to improve these things you said. Thanks a lot, it's so helpful to get response and also criticism like that ^-^!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xAkinaNozomi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[xAkinaNozomi] Hope (1st August 2014)
Page 1 of 1