EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is rendering?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:26 pm

can someone please explain what exactly renering is? I mean I have no idea what to do in the config and stuff ^^'
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Kenshiro has made a good tutorial about this.

Well not a good tutorial since goddamn this music. Still I believe you can see whats happening
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:58 pm

wuuuuuuut? kenshiro himself? xD ah nice, ill take a look at it if my shockwave plug in starts to react xD
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Thank God us mortals have Kenshiro to help us.
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 pm

hmmmmmm nope, not working -.- and now ive got this 25 GB .avi file...........
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:04 pm

if you can't do that method then just go for mainconcept avc mp4, internet 720p or something. Also make sure to customize your render setting to make the frame rate of the render match the frame rate of both your project and your footage
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:22 pm

hmm okay, how can I see the framerate of my footage and my project? the settings that are avaible from beginning dont work
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:26 pm

okay same framerate but still the same error, what is the best format after mp4?
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:30 am

Markus Meier wrote:
okay same framerate but still the same error, what is the best format after mp4?
jpg
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:05 am

screw you ivan I cried hahaha Oh my God XD !!!

Kay I need to calm down. Markus, I swore to myself that I would never recommend this, but if mp4 really doesn't work for you then try wmv.
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:13 am

means for me: ive gotta fix this crash -.-

btw realshinteki, jpeg is better :D
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:22 pm

can you describe the error you're getting? just so i'd have a better understanding. It could be that you need the codecs.
For now get this codec pack that good old InvisibleBlack once gave me when I started
K-lite codec pack (basic is fine)
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:00 pm

it just crashes without error, just saying that vegas isnt working and on the main concepts it gets instantly an error with an unkown origion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what is rendering? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is rendering?   what is rendering? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is rendering?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Help Center - Requests :: Sony Vegas Problems-
Jump to: