EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VIZAMV

VIZAMV

SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV Empty
PostSubject: SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV   SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:02 pm

[VIZAMV]  Burning Sword (28/8/2014)

oh man was about to give up when my first attempt which tried hard didn't go well....but since i would be a pussy(just like sempai said) if i didn't finish it, i decided to go balls and do another one real fast.
Hope you guys like it, at first i decided to make it into a story but for some reason i could not get into any of the songs and even if i did, i already edited.

Video:
Burning sword:
Vorpal Studioz
VIZAMV
Sword of Stranger
Phoenix Down- The unguided
SAMPLE TEXT EDITION

Thank you for watching this video and hopefully ill receive your sincere opinion

DL: Burning Sword

Disclaimer:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV   SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:52 pm

I'm not quite sure what exactly to say about this because my main thought is that you did not try at all SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV 1041918697
There was almost no sync at all, and once I fail to see the connection between video and audio I cant enjoy it anymore. So yea even in ICs and quick vids, always be careful with synchronizing
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
VIZAMV

VIZAMV

PostSubject: Re: SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV   SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:04 pm

995Gabber wrote:
I'm not quite sure what exactly to say about this because my main thought is that you did not try at all SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV 1041918697
There was almost no sync at all, and once I fail to see the connection between video and audio I cant enjoy it anymore. So yea even in ICs and quick vids, always be careful with synchronizing

Yeh you are totally right that I have not tried at but it more looks like I just threw action scenes to try and finish it, which is in fact true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV   SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAMPLE TEXT EDITION- VIZAMV
Page 1 of 1