EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Changelling

Changelling

Devil May Cry 4 Empty
PostSubject: Devil May Cry 4   Devil May Cry 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Old as hell? lolnope, but close enough. Still if you haven't played it go get it! and if you have come fanboy here

Lol did I say I've been studying this whole time?
Spoiler:

Anyway this thing turns into an addiction quite quickly. Story wise it is one of the best that I have played after bioshock infinite (which is goddamn fantastic so go get that 1 too). Gameplay is quite intense, the boss battles definitely won't disappoint.
Now why am I here? Its the void sensation @_@ I finished it and now I don't know what to do with my life. gonna play the latter DmC with the black haired dante but I have my doubts about how good it will compare to DmC4.

In any case this is a really good game and I recommend it to whoever is searching for something to play.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
potatotaco

potatotaco

Devil May Cry 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 4   Devil May Cry 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Can't believe some people still haven't played this game, its a classic... and DmC 5 sux
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

Devil May Cry 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 4   Devil May Cry 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Gaming noobs are always such fun to watch while they cum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content

Devil May Cry 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 4   Devil May Cry 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry 4
Page 1 of 1