EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction \(*O*)/

Go down 
+5
ZoroIttoryu
MrPampouks
danimetalxd
Changelling
Picco
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Picco

Picco

Introduction \(*O*)/ Empty
PostSubject: Introduction (*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:44 am

Hi, my name is Bennet. Most people simply call me "Picco" because of an online game and I really started to like that nickname =3
I am a german native speaker but I also speak english (as you might have already noticed) and a little french.
I delivered the Newspaper for about 3 years or so in order to finance my PC and other stuff .. and then the company just fired 55.000 people randomly out of nowhere.. which is not really an information about me, but it is pretty important to myself.  
I'm practicing the martial arts of Yip Man - Wing Chun - since 8 years and I'm playing the piano since about 10 years.
I also like drawing and editing. .. well I try to edit but I still lack in experience since I started only like 3 months ago.
My channels name is Picco Sensei [ /channel/UC8DHft_jb4akjsZvmRts1Yw ]
My Skype name is: shirohige328
My pc specs:

OS
Windows 8.1 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4670K @ 3.40GHz
Haswell 22nm Technologie

RAM
24,0GB Dual Kanal DDR3 @ 799MHz (10-10-10-27)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. B85M-E (SOCKET 1150)
Graphic
S27C350 (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047 MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (MSI)

Memory
111GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB (SSD)
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA)

Optical Drives
TSSTcorp BDDVDW SE-506CB USB Device
Audio

NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Well.. I don't rate and comment often, but I'm still a big fan of your work. I'm just generally not a guy rating and commenting videos.
I also wanted to be a part of your expanding commmunity, since they seem pretty nice in the comments. Such constructive critism is rare on YouTube.
But the most important thing was your general attitude. You guys don't just help each other, you help everybody asking which is pretty awesome!

That altogether is the reason for me joining :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8DHft_jb4akjsZvmRts1Yw
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Welcome to our very humble forum Picco!
Oh my, these are a lot of hobbies right there, that's cool dude! ... not as cool as your monster of a PC though *wink*
I hope you prolong your stay and enjoy yourself while you're at it, although the forum has been silent for a while due to everyone focusing on their studies.
Again welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Welcome bro :D and sucks about the company firing people, if it interests you since I did media at A level / college degree that was most likely because of people losing interests in newspapers replacing them with digital platforms obviously meaning that newspapers are making far less money then they used too meaning they have to cut down on how much they produce / spend and therefor needing less workers, Sucks I know :/ anwyways back to the topic yeah welcome to enp, you can chat here about editing and also always ask for help if needed we are more than happy to offer advice on editing ^_^ plus we love being social sharing so I hope you will enjoy your stay in this forum
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:19 am

Hey there,welcome.Having a part time jus job at that age is something commendable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:33 am

Welcome buddy! It's rare to see such kind words this early in the morning :p

But it's even more rare to see such a beast-like pc... of course you had to work for 3 years to get that!!!

Aaaanyways, enjoy your stay and even if your topics on other sections of the forum remain unanswered don't hesitate to bump them up! As gabber (changeling) said, eveyrone is pretty much focusing on their studies right now so it's difficult keeping up with everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Welcome to the enp forum man, enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:50 pm

hahah that smiley, I like you xD
Im german too^^ can I somewhere take a look into your drawings? I like to draw to xD
welcome and have fun here ^^
Back to top Go down
Picco

Picco

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Thank you all for your warm welcome!
Good luck with your studies!

Well.. my PC, my monitor and my awesome chair together were actually a year of working ^^ (luv dis chair ♥)
But it's true, .. the only people looking for their newspaper are 60+ oldies. Some of them told me stories about Napoleon - or their neighbour and gave me some tip afterwards. It was always interesting to listen to them.

... Pieetrr you baka.. because of your gifs I spent 50 hours at watching a boxing anime - even though I'm not into boxing. I lost like all my inspiration for my next editing ,_,
... Dan.. your damn signature man, my eyes almost got cancer by looking at them flashes.

I don't have a deviantart account or something. I just draw^^.  I'm usually drawing by my bare hands - not by using Ps or sth. - because I can't deal as good with my mouse as my hand. My hand does exactly what I am thinking it should be doing. If I see a picture in front of me, I'm pretty accurately at redrawing it.
example :3:
The rest is .. just drawing out of nowhere if there's a little inspiration inside my head - like drawing the teacher talking bullshit in front of me or so. I don't have anything by my side right now but don't hesitate to ask again if you want something from me :)

Even though I'm a little creative (with character creation and other stuff), I've never been confident enough to start a manga and I suppose it'll stay like this. D:

Introduction \(*O*)/ 672222520
I've got a greek friend and did exactly the same thing with Ps. ... except the subtitle was Wrecking Lord. Life of greeks must be real hard o.o
.. the craziest thing about it is that they look like twins (eyebrows, nose, mouth, hair...) .. Is Greece the King of Illuminati?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8DHft_jb4akjsZvmRts1Yw
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:05 pm

I'm a dick so I won't take any responsibility.Teehee.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Hey Welcome!
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Welcome bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction \(*O*)/   Introduction \(*O*)/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction \(*O*)/
Page 1 of 1