EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yolo =You Only live Once

Go down 
+2
Changelling
Hunter Kun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kun

Hunter Kun

Yolo =You Only live Once Empty
PostSubject: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:23 pm

title don't  match my ideea  i know. Soo i want to make a tribute.. can u guys gimme some nice songz for that ? i realy don't know what song i must use:( so Help me out :> i would like EPICNESSSS . And yeh i would like some cool images with him if any1 has or know where to find

Reason why i do this ? I wrotte Maes Hughes on Youtube.. Didn't found 1 decent amv tribute to him :(
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 pm

My collection does not include that type of music so I myself won't be of much help. But what type of tribute is it? Like.. upbeat? calm? this might make it easier for if someone was gonna suggest something
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Hunter Kun

Hunter Kun

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:39 pm

well i think calm with strong beats ? more a sad song :> cuz u know.. he actualy dies so ,,,,
Back to top Go down
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Dem lyrics tho, they match so good xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
Hunter Kun

Hunter Kun

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 pm

.. :>> oki but i want something without voices so i can use the anime's quotes and stuff :> so i would like some songz like songz from two step from hell ..future world music "?? something like that ty for try though xD i like that song too <3
Back to top Go down
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Yolo =You Only live Once 158879670
You gaylord, you DARE? You want to edit an ASMV? I won't help you create such a thing, our relationship is officially over!!!11!
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kun

Hunter Kun

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 pm

what :( but but but i like ASMV :(( whyy whyy :(
Back to top Go down
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Edit AMV with story, not ASMV.
Basically, it depends on what you want from your editing career. Recognition from viewers -> ASMV, while recognition from editors -> AMV.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 am

i was planning to edit but ohh well ,might be helpfull
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kun

Hunter Kun

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:26 pm

dam i like that one <3
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Schrod7 wrote:
Edit AMV with story, not ASMV.
Basically, it depends on what you want from your editing career. Recognition from viewers -> ASMV, while recognition from editors -> AMV.

Tots ignored

*MLG Airhorn sad song*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yolo =You Only live Once   Yolo =You Only live Once Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yolo =You Only live Once
Page 1 of 1