EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Curved River

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

Bloody Curved River  Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Curved River    Bloody Curved River  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Video:
Editor/s :Hoshirogi
*Anime Used: Aoi Bungaku, Kurozuka, Supernatural, Kara no Kyoukai, First Squad, Amnesia, Another, Mirai Nikki, Karas, Corpse Party, Canaan, Mardock Scramble, Mawaru Penguindrum, Samurai Champloo, Mushishi, Jigoku Shoujo, Cossete no Shouzou, Tokyo Ghoul
*Song/Artist:crosses-bitches brew
Contest Participating/ed:level up
download link : http://www.mediafire.com/watch/seyosvnampw7oyg/Bloody_Curved_River1_deluxe.mp4

Last edited by Notorious on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Curved River    Bloody Curved River  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Definitely your best video yet. The timing was good throughout most of the video, and therefore the sync was decent too. However it was affected by the over the top amount of crossfades that weren't executed properly, leading to a not very pretty look and an overwhelming amount of overlapped clips that I don't appreciate in videos. The climax you did justice, it was intense and my personal favorite part of the video. But a problem is that you used way too many filler scenes that are not the best for your vid, like school girl scenes for example, I found that to be imprudent, and you could have spent extra time on finding clips with matching settings.
All in all cool stuff. Keep going John.

PS: writing "various" in the anime text field really doesn't help us at all. At least include 1 and add + Various.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Curved River    Bloody Curved River  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Changelling wrote:
Definitely your best video yet. The timing was good throughout most of the video, and therefore the sync was decent too. However it was affected by the over the top amount of crossfades that weren't executed properly, leading to a not very pretty look and an overwhelming amount of overlapped clips that I don't appreciate in videos. The climax you did justice, it was intense and my personal favorite part of the video. But a problem is that you used way too many filler scenes that are not the best for your vid, like school girl scenes for example, I found that to be imprudent, and you could have spent extra time on finding clips with matching settings.
All in all cool stuff. Keep going John.

PS: writing "various" in the anime text field really doesn't help us at all. At least include 1 and add + Various.

thanks gab much appreciated for the comment ahd yeah imma edit the various thing ,i was in a hurry and forgot to update,also yeah i kinda rushed to the end since i changed my idea thats why so many filler scenes [though not excuse]
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Curved River    Bloody Curved River  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 am

Didnt u have a version with some darker cc as well? im pretty sure i saw that somewhere :?

Anyway it was real nice, good luck in levelup :)
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Curved River    Bloody Curved River  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:15 pm

Good stuff John!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Curved River    Bloody Curved River  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Curved River
Page 1 of 1