EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015

Go down 
+2
ZoroIttoryu
potatotaco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
potatotaco

potatotaco

[Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Empty
PostSubject: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:48 am

[Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 My3vbHu

http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=6485
(Sorry for no proper stream link, cant up anywhere)

DLL: https://www.sendspace.com/file/gkrtzg
Author: Shinteki
Anime Source:  Fate/Zero, Kara No Kyoukai, Zetusen no Tempest, Zankyou no Terror, Berserk: Golden Age III,
Steins;Gate, Darker Than Black, Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Audio Source: Tom Odell - Another Love
Contest Participated in: Level Up 2015

My entry for levelup 2015 with Irriadin as my pro, full description on amvnews.
Also special thanks to: AlchemistEskimo, KenshiroAMV, RedAngel and ZoroIttoryu (sorry if i forgot someone)

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:09 am

Your best work by far!
Good luck in the contest ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Most of the amv is simple,the kind of simple that doesn't leave you desiring the complex.That kind of simple is good,you only went technical deep when it was needed and you did so in style.
I think though that the grail war needed a bit more itroduction before popping the swords,shiny armours and explosions.Came across too sudden to me.

Spoiler:

You should have asked jas to become your pro to butter him up to buy you csgo.NoobslutIvn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:32 pm

I don't even have to point out how this is your best work. It'll actually be hard to top it unless you decide to go as tryhard again.
Kudos to your pro for helping you with this, you 2 made a beautiful piece that is very enjoyable (and that song is over the top good).

though I have the same confusion as peter, I felt like a fair segment was missing between the moment he summoned Saber and before.
Very amazing stuff though, good job dude!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Pieetrr wrote:

I think though that the grail war needed a bit more itroduction before popping the swords,shiny armours and explosions.Came across too sudden to me.
Yea thought that too, but it was hard to adjust the timeline with that and other stuff + aint nobody got scenes for dat

Pieetrr wrote:
Spoiler:
headbang, kiritsugu metalhead confirmed.

Pieetrr wrote:
You should have asked jas to become your pro to butter him up to buy you csgo.NoobslutIvn
that cheap skank m8

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Hello there, guy with awesome anime and song selection. Can't say I have seen any of your past edits, but this one was classy indeed. My favourite segment was propably the start with Shirley, too many feels for me to count. I like how you aren't afraid to go slow with your AMV, you take each clip and truly use the whole of it, it's like taking full feel-value out of each and every last one of them. I am a very fast editor myself and I can honestly say that the only point where I felt it was too slow was 00:57, mainly because of the 1 second black screen.

People mentioned that Saber came on the scene too roughly, I would like to disagree and say that it was fine, since you dedicated several scenes to build up for it. However, her fights with the other servants definitely did seem like a filler to me. In this AMV Kiritsugu is the clear protagonist, noone cared about Saber, Gilgamesh, Lancer or Berserker because you didn't invest time in building up their stories. If you used Saber only for that clip at 2:10, just so we know she is there, I think that would be sufficient. You could also showcase their argument about chivalry and show only Lancer footage in the following segment to build it up. In the long run this isn't that big a problem anyway, but it is the most starring one in your video.

Overall I really liked it and I wish you lots of luck in the contest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Schrod7 wrote:
I felt it was too slow was 00:57, mainly because of the 1 second black screen.
I had serioues lack of scenes problem at that part, thats the main reason that bit has so many fades
Schrod7 wrote:
People mentioned that Saber came on the scene too roughly, I would like to disagree and say that it was fine, since you dedicated several scenes to build up for it. However, her fights with the other servants definitely did seem like a filler to me. In this AMV Kiritsugu is the clear protagonist, noone cared about Saber, Gilgamesh, Lancer or Berserker because you didn't invest time in building up their stories. If you used Saber only for that clip at 2:10, just so we know she is there, I think that would be sufficient. You could also showcase their argument about chivalry and show only Lancer footage in the following segment to build it up. In the long run this isn't that big a problem anyway, but it is the most starring one in your video.
I just wanted to show the summoning of saber there as in part of "kiritsugu doing more crazy shit so he doesnt lose anyone else" thing. Servents weren't important in this amv really, and yeah it was probably a mistake to show berserk and archer since no one was really introduced, nor was the holy grail actually introduced, but the focus wasn't on it at all anyway. You could indeed say that that's a filler lol
Schrod7 wrote:

Overall I really liked it and I wish you lots of luck in the contest.
Thanks a lot bud!
Back to top Go down
xDagoz

xDagoz

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:18 pm

You son of a bitch, just found out you made a new AMV, and about the AMV... Such a beatifull masterpiece, represents the story of Kiritsugu so well, this was clearly your best AMV, as the ones above said. Nothing else to say, I got goosebumps motherfaka
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrolyTheTitan
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:23 am

Thanks David!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015   [Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Shinteki] Ruthless Dorito.. i mean devotion - Level Up 2015
Page 1 of 1