EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Piece Openings creditless

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunterdaniel1

Hunterdaniel1

piece - One Piece Openings creditless Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Openings creditless   piece - One Piece Openings creditless Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:43 pm

I was wondering if their were any downloads floating around somewhere or if someone could help me out in getting whatever credit-less opeings i can get my hands on, mainly ops 10 and up.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Openings creditless   piece - One Piece Openings creditless Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:50 pm

I don't think such a link exists, i was looking for those 2 years ago but i could only get my hands on the YouTube videos. Search for One Piece credit-less opening HD and download whatever you can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Openings creditless   piece - One Piece Openings creditless Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:10 pm

I am looking for them too and i found out you can find up to op 16 creditless the others are not out yet.
Just so you know creditless opening come from the dvd versions of the anime.
Thats why even if a new opening comes out, for example in the next one piece episode you will have to wait till it is released
on dvd for the creditless opening.
I will send you the link if i find them .
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Openings creditless   piece - One Piece Openings creditless Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:19 pm

few that can be found on Nyaa: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Seeds are an issue tho.

and if you're not too bothered with Youtube rips, this channel has some openings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Openings creditless   piece - One Piece Openings creditless Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:29 pm

ps . searching for a torrent witch contains only the creditless openings will take you a lot of time
     instead try to find whole "dvd rips" episodes :D they will have the op at start anyways .
    ex: you need op 6? download a dvd rip of one episode of enies lobbies
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
Hunterdaniel1

Hunterdaniel1

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Openings creditless   piece - One Piece Openings creditless Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Changelling wrote:
few that can be found on Nyaa: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Seeds are an issue tho.

and if you're not too bothered with Youtube rips, this channel has some openings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the links! I am at 0.1% :( I'll probably end up using the youtube rips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Openings creditless   piece - One Piece Openings creditless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece Openings creditless
Page 1 of 1