EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Changelling

Changelling

NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF Empty
PostSubject: NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF   NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:59 pm

YES, NO POSTER
SIT QUIETLY NOW

so uhm, I got 8th place
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!?
8TH PLACE!
WITH THIS!?
I mean, I'm very happy.

Okay enough of all this, here it is:

Anime: Romeo x Juliet, Arslan Senki + Various (full list at the end of the video)
Song: Tribe Society - Kings
Download: https://mega.nz/#!Dk5CTTIY!OF59PuUhBLCOuWzxkt96EaWRwYALpdYzr6vfiPvfjF8

Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF   NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:53 pm

I enjoyed this a lot the first time watching it, the second i think it was even better for me lol
I think its a decent job, with a couple of mistakes mainly in chorus which i know you hated.
GG for the place, you are the man!
Cheers NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF 881517777
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF   NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:21 pm

really liked teh work on this one , kudos i would like it to be more dynamicish on chorus but it was an ic cant expect a perfect video ,some flaws here and there ,but at least you gave song justice ,keep it up
Back to top Go down
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

PostSubject: Re: NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF   NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:15 pm

I heard this song a while ago, and the picture of an AMV that I had had in my head would be something far from what you have given us. Take that as positively as possible, as I always think I can predict AMVs, but this one left me speechless at that matter.

I'd like to mention that in this review I won't pay much attention to some segments:
- Your sync - we all know it's one of your strongest points, and you have shown that in this video
- The scene selection - you always find the most not noticeable but yet perfect scene, a bit more about it later
- Beat selection/Beat hitting - you can take some of your beat hitting talent from AMVs and transfer it to osu, you might have a chance of beating me then

Now, I'll get to the small details that made this AMV as good as I told you it is even before you got this good position.
You used very unique scenes from some pretty mainstream anime - If someone didn't watch Akame ga Kill, SAO or SnK carefully, they could easily miss its' existence in this video. (Yea that eye scene is overused, but almost everything else is original) Next, I liked how you connected similar settings of the stories in Zero no Tsukaima and Romeo x Juliet. We could say that chapels are common in anime (at least the kind that I've seen from you), but you even got the positions right.
The quality of AMVs goes down with it's length in most cases, but not here. You are known to deliver us clean & long pieces of work, and now it's no different. But I'd like to say that the quality didn't fall of at any point of your AMV either. That shows that you understood the song and didn't overestimate your abilities, as most editors do nowadays.
It leads me to the next point, from what I'm seeing you used Vegas for the most, if not the whole, length of the video. Despite that, it has good flow and even the occasional very bright white flashes couldn't ruin it for me. But yea, try not to have them so often together with dark scenes cause it hurts the eyes when watched in dark rooms. And who of us weeaboos doesn't live in our basements where it's always dark? ... right guys? I'm not the only one???

Back to the topic, I was recognizing the sources only after I have watched the AMV several times - the AMV itself looks like a story rather than a music video made from different sources. The animation/art style difference could be spotted here and there, but you know I'm just trying to find something bad as you don't like perfect reviews.

In the end, (it doesn't even maa... wait this is a public review) I'd like to thank you for the dedication, and tell you that people do get nice things - when they have been nice enough to someone for them to want to give back something even nicer.

Can't wait to see more of your work.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MissTitannia
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF   NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:33 pm

I really love it when your comments make me jump in my chair. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF   NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO POSTER, NO NOTHING, JUST WTF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault :: Ellines Nakama AMVs-
Jump to: