EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Multitracks] oblivion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mister E

[Multitracks] oblivion  Empty
PostSubject: [Multitracks] oblivion    [Multitracks] oblivion  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:56 pm

my first multitracks amv! advise please

animes: soul eater, snk, lost canvast, naruto, persona 4, noragami, gintama, one piece, bleach

musique: noisemaker-reason

Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

[Multitracks] oblivion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multitracks] oblivion    [Multitracks] oblivion  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi there,
The main issue I have with this vid is the same one I have with MEPs, and which is why I don't like them (unless they're done good). The multi track thing you tried has caused the video to be very inconsistent, and it killed any purpose for the video other than you having fun while editing.
If you want to deliver a piece that not only you, but viewers can enjoy as well, then you should have a more consistent concept for your video.

AMV concepts 101:
The 3 most dominant AMV concepts are
1) Celebrating an anime, and for this you only use one anime, in order to show how cool it is.
2) Celebrating a song, and for this one you don't follow the same rule as #1, but instead you create something that is only meant to work with your song (like follow the lyrics, or match the tone/mood of the song, etc.)
3) Telling your own original story, and this one is self explanatory, you focus on delivering your own story, and use everything that you think it requires.

Now of course there will always be room for creativity and creating a new form of concept that doesn't fall into one of these 3 categories, but videos with absolutely no concept will not be considered something new.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6

[Multitracks] oblivion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault-
Jump to: