EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Piece vs Naruto

Go down 
+2
TrafalgarLaw7
tyym21
6 posters
AuthorMessage

One Piece vs Naruto  Empty
PostSubject: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Didn't see any thread like this so I'll go ahead and make one.
You all know of the hopeless ''war'' between Naruto and One Piece fans.
Which is the best?
Let the insults commence!
Back to top Go down
tyym21

tyym21

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:13 pm

well i think naruto better but i rly dont know yet cus i dont watcht One peace i'm planing to watch it :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:21 pm

*My first victim appears*

Naruto has its moments but One Piece beats Naruto by far.
This is all my own opinion though.

I think this because One Piece seems to be a bit more creative. And even the filler arcs are interesting. You can't miss an episode in One Piece...literally. When you watch a small arc...sometimes it is somehow and weirdly related to future episodes in a major way. There is also a lot more comedy in it. There is a lot of adventure in it too. And the serious moments sometimes get...really serious lol.

That's why i like One Piece though.
Naruto is more intense than One Piece because it has a faster pace.
And I like Luffy better than Naruto. Too much seriousness in an amount of time makes it seem dragged out too, but One Piece always has a refreshing breeze of comedy and the story flows nicely. Plus the scenery is always changing, strong characters appear, back stories connect with what happens now, it's all very refreshIng and makes things feel new even though they it may not be. Its all very imaginative and creative. Don't you ever get tired of all the trees in the background of Naruto episodes? Or of all the rocks. :P the music is great. the stories are great. mayumi tanaka, voice of luffy is freaking amazing

Last edited by Lethasson on Sat May 12, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:25 pm

One Piece.....as my name says....

Law Approves
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:46 pm

(Basing my One Piece opinion from episodes 1-60)

Naruto so far has better action scenes and the fights seem better (maybe thats down to one piece 1999 animation I don't know)
I feel more attached to naruto as I've watched so much and kept up with the manga.

However I agree with Lethasson in that One Piece has already made me laugh and I think Luffy is just a hilarious guy. He isn't scared of nothing and just makes me laugh how good his attitude is. (eg. the time he walked past oolongs mermen and didn't even acknowledge them) :lol!:

From what I've seen of AMV's etc. One Piece animation just doesn't cut it for me aswell, before I cared about story I just use to look at one piece and not even want to watch it because of the art style.

However with Naruto I think Shippuden was a big step up compared to the 1st half ( just naruto ).

But yh I am interested in One Piece and I can see why it has such a big fan base as the development is good and the characters are funny. Just the action lacks from what I've seen. I do however lol at GOMU GOMUUUUU NOOOOO :lol!:

Peaceeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Ahhhh still at episode 60?
If you think that Luffy is hilarious now wait until you reach Arabasta arc, you'll die laughing.
One Piece has good fights but it's later on.
Just continue to watch, you won't be disappointed. There's a reason why everyone says it's the best anime ever :D
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Ahhhh still at episode 60?
If you think that Luffy is hilarious now wait until you reach Arabasta arc, you'll die laughing.
One Piece has good fights but it's later on.
Just continue to watch, you won't be disappointed. There's a reason why everyone says it's the best anime ever :D

yh I don't get time to watch anime really even though I have free time all the time haha. I'm either on my xbox/ps3 or editing.
so the only time I watch them is in bed. I might start watching again soon. and thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Watch!

Back to top Go down
OwnedDaLekos

OwnedDaLekos

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Watch!

I loled when luffy couldn't see through split-head's disguise :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/OwnedDaLekos/400627679949615
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:12 pm

i didnt watch sorry just cuz i dont like spoilers. I dont watch one piece amv's anymore really either, unless if its action :x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Lethasson wrote:

Hahahahaha just noticed look at the moment at 7:56, there are 2 Zoro in the scene xD
Back to top Go down
OwnedDaLekos

OwnedDaLekos

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Lethasson wrote:

Hahahahaha just noticed look at the moment at 7:56, there are 2 Zoro in the scene xD
haahh i saw that too :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/OwnedDaLekos/400627679949615
ZI9RQ7

ZI9RQ7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

naruto way better and if we put bleach between them,bleach by far!
bleach<naruto<one piece
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:48 am

LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Piece FTW!!

I love how badass luffy can be.The only fight that i really enjoyed in naruto is against pain cause naruto for once was really kicking asses and wasn't a pussy crying all the time....(don't get me wrong i like naruto too, not a hater)
And what lethasson said about the fillers is absolutely true.My biggest query is about noro noro and merro merro beam.In the anime when boa used her merro merro luffy thought he would slow down but how could that happen in manga since noro noro is fillers??By the way the most hillarious filler arc is this one....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece vs Naruto    One Piece vs Naruto  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece vs Naruto
Page 1 of 1