EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity [psyche]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konahaANBU

konahaANBU

Gravity [psyche]  Empty
PostSubject: Gravity [psyche]    Gravity [psyche]  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:54 am

Original concept ends at 1:06, next is a cliché story to end it. BTW it was my first Premier project (Dynamic link can be awesome but a pain too) and i exported in H.264 directly at lower bit rate plus aiding to my side the source is also not blu-ray . it is normal 720p so quality got butchered.
BTW it was my first time to see it too after rendering it. my PC hardly co-ops with me.
Thanks to Taichou, Hakuryuu, Vino , James. i hope i can get better in roulette somehow bye.
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

Gravity [psyche]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity [psyche]    Gravity [psyche]  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Not bad, the mask blending could have been a lot better imo though. Try adding some cc next time. Bonus points for linkin park song in the outro :P
Good luck in the IC!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16

Gravity [psyche]
Page 1 of 1