EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Fire - Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv Empty
PostSubject: Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv   Fire - Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Production: me
Editor/s : Azazel
Anime Used: hero academia and some tokyo ghoul action
Song/Artist: celldweller - mother's arms
Contest Participating/ed: Mondocon 2017
Description: dusting out our joints to make a clip with an overused anime
Being a year i didn't edit , give me YOUR feedback about this thing

DDl for quality : http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/hg2sH4EM/file.html
Back to top Go down
GoldeNThundeR

GoldeNThundeR

PostSubject: Re: Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv   Fire - Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 1:32 pm

It wasn't the best Boku no Hero Academia AMV. You lied to me Azazel
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv   Fire - Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:02 pm

Work on making your edits more cleaner and choose more stylized fonts that are visually better looking or dont use them at all. Also i dont know why you used clips from noragami or one piece etc. They didnt work like you wanted them to and they didnt blend well enough with the rest. I really liked the transition on 0:48, that was a nice one.
Overall i would work on making cleaner edits, as in making transition smoother and effects more visible and polished. Also the song cut wasnt that great, i think it could have been better with a sudden pause and a dramatic slow scene and then proceed to the next song like it did.
Best of luck with your next projects!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv   Fire - Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:50 am

ZoroIttoryu wrote:
Work on making your edits more cleaner and choose more stylized fonts that are visually better looking or dont use them at all. Also i dont know why you used clips from noragami or one piece etc. They didnt work like you wanted them to and they didnt blend well enough with the rest. I really liked the transition on 0:48, that was a nice one.
Overall i would work on making cleaner edits, as in making transition smoother and effects more visible and polished. Also the song cut wasnt that great, i think it could have been better with a sudden pause and a dramatic slow scene and then proceed to the next song like it did.
Best of luck with your next projects!

Super late but i like this kind of feedback , about the noragami and one piece i used them cause the character design is very similar to mha in fact i used 2 more anime ''gurren laggan'' and ''gundam'' maybe you spotted those two because you are familiar with one piece and noragami but i agree about the fonts looking back now they look disgusting .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv   Fire - Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoto's fire - #Bestmyheroacademiaamv
Page 1 of 1