EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]

Go down 
+5
Crookz
MrPaixtaras13
[BANNED]
D1sK3wLKi33
holllowluffy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Empty
PostSubject: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:59 pm

He guys, I got these download links for you too download naruto, most of them are mkv files, but the movie 5 blood prision is a mp4 file. Hope you enjoy convert alot :D and make great videos :) :lol!:

Episodes :
Naruto Tv series 2002 (001-209)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 01 (1-32)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 02 (33-53)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 03 (54-71)
Spoiler:
NarutoShippuden Season 04 (72-89)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 05 (90-112)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 06 (113-143)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 07 (144-151)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 08 (152-175)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 09 (176-196)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Season 10 (197-222)
Spoiler:

= All episode above 222 =
Go too this site
Spoiler:
Or
Spoiler:

Movies: ( These are mkv files, you can turn off subs :afro: )
Naruto Movie 1 Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow (Dual audio,720×480, Anamorphic 16:9)
Spoiler:
Naruto Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel ( Video:720x400 (1.80:1), Audio : AC3 5.1 @ 384 kbit/sec - Eng, AC3 5.1 @ 384 kbit/sec - Jap )
Spoiler:

Naruto Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom ( Video: 720x400 , Audio: AC3 5.1 @ 384 kbit/sec - Eng, AC3 5.1 @ 384 kbit/sec - Jap )
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden the Movie Bonds 720p BluRay
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: The Inheritors of the Will of Fire (720p)
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Movie 4: The Lost Tower
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden Movie 5 - Blood Prison (DVD 720x480 H.264 AAC)
Spoiler:

OVA :
Naruto Jump Festa 2003 - Find the Crimson Four-Leaf Clover
Spoiler:
Naruto - Jump Super Anime Tour 09 - The Cross Roads
Spoiler:
Naruto Narutimate Hero 3 OVA
Spoiler:
Naruto OVA 2: Mission: Protect the Waterfall Village!
Spoiler:
Naruto OVA 4: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden: Kakashi Gaiden - Boys' Life on the Battlefield!
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden: Konoha Gakuen Special
Spoiler:
Naruto Shippuden OVA Sage Naruto vs Sasuke
Spoiler:

Last edited by holllowluffy on Thu May 17, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/holllowluffy
D1sK3wLKi33

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanks man!
I really needed a good torrent for blood prison xD
Back to top Go down
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:07 pm

D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:
Thanks man!
I really needed a good torrent for blood prison xD
:) i will do my best for more good torrent download links ^^
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:32 pm

The only .mkv files are Season 5 from the whole naruto+Naruto shippuden series, wich is a big letdown if u don't want subs on the episode.
Thnx anyway for the whole recopilation.
Back to top Go down
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:52 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
The only .mkv files are Season 5 from the whole naruto+Naruto shippuden series, wich is a big letdown if u don't want subs on the episode.
Thnx anyway for the whole recopilation.
Yea :) but those where dvd rips i think or something like that :P hope its good enough for you and enjoy it for editing ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:18 pm

It's funny how such a famous anime get subbed only by noobs. Thumbs up for horriblesubs even if they were late.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░
█████▀░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Back to top Go down
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Lethasson wrote:
It's funny how such a famous anime get subbed only by noobs. Thumbs up for horriblesubs even if they were late.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░
█████▀░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Lol the downloads are from taka, not horriblesubs xD and if it was i dont really care im just sharing these files on 1 spot soo you dont have too look around like crazy :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Taka release in mp4 too Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Facepalm
mp4 is not that bad but when it comes to taking the subs out, you can only crop the image and reduce the quality.
Back to top Go down
MrPaixtaras13

MrPaixtaras13

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Thanks bro for Links... :bounce:
Back to top Go down
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:05 am

MrPaixtaras13 wrote:
Thanks bro for Links... :bounce:
:geek: No problem
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:09 am

I just found a site where they have all Naruto and Naruto SHippuden Raw in direct download just downloaded today 50 episodes of Naruto shippuden. Works pretty well. :)
Back to top Go down
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:51 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
I just found a site where they have all Naruto and Naruto SHippuden Raw in direct download just downloaded today 50 episodes of Naruto shippuden. Works pretty well. :)
Why dont you give me the link i will edit it in here ^^ just in case if one of these doesnt work or stuff like that xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:02 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:

NOOOO WAYY. Give us the link please Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Worship2
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:

NOOOO WAYY. Give us the link please Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Worship2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just remember who found it :suspect:
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:26 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:

thats where I get my naruto and bleach ^_^ best site EU ;)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Crookz wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:

thats where I get my naruto and bleach ^_^ best site EU ;)

I actually knew this sit for a long period of time, but recently they got fucked by the megaupload shutdown so i was waiting to see if they could provide any new links. Great guys there they reuploaded most of the stuff in a short ammount of time.

They deserve a lot more credit.
Back to top Go down
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:32 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:

Lol but i dont like download it one for one soo good luck for those who like too do so :) I love torrent you can download without knowing you are doing xD its not in the way or anything but still nice their are diffrent ways :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:43 pm

:(
I go to one of the download links for any episode press ''download now'' it redirects me to a page, tells me to wait 5 secs and it never downloads it . even if i press ''click here'' it doesnt do it :((
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:44 pm

holllowluffy wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:

Lol but i dont like download it one for one soo good luck for those who like too do so :) I love torrent you can download without knowing you are doing xD its not in the way or anything but still nice their are diffrent ways :D

Seems u don't know what Jdownloader is? : O

With Jdownloader u basicly get all the links in that page paste them in the program and it works like a torrent it downloads all of em 1 by 1 it's even better then a torrent cause u don't need to have seeds. Check that out : )

Otherwise i rather say good luck TO YOU . in finding raw episodes of Naruto shippude ; )
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Lethasson wrote:
:(
I go to one of the download links for any episode press ''download now'' it redirects me to a page, tells me to wait 5 secs and it never downloads it . even if i press ''click here'' it doesnt do it :((

Refresh the page, and how many downloads have u got already? the maximal at time is 3 .

or try in another webbrowser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

It does it for the first episodes.. I'm downloading ep 138 with big success :D but the first ones just don't wanna download themselves >.<
Can you try and see if you are able to download the first one?
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Lethasson wrote:
It does it for the first episodes.. I'm downloading ep 138 with big success :D but the first ones just don't wanna download themselves >.<
Can you try and see if you are able to download the first one?

Yes i can, infact i've downloaded them all yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:51 pm

I got it to work (restarted my machine and tried other browser).
Btw, I love you for these links Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] LoveNaruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Lovethumbs
I've been searching for Naruto subless episodes for weeks
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Lethasson wrote:
I got it to work (restarted my machine and tried other browser).
Btw, I love you for these links Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] LoveNaruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Lovethumbs
I've been searching for Naruto subless episodes for weeks

I know.. i was searching for TORRENTS no download links since i din't know if gamefront was supported by jdownlaoder but yesterday i realized there's no torrents raw from Naruto shippuden and that jdownloader supports Gamefront. right now i'm downloading like 100 episodes at the same time.. by tomorrow i'll probably have already until 225 and the rest i'll download it from Horriblesubs ;)
Back to top Go down
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]   Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:00 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
holllowluffy wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:

Seems u don't know what Jdownloader is? : O

With Jdownloader u basicly get all the links in that page paste them in the program and it works like a torrent it downloads all of em 1 by 1 it's even better then a torrent cause u don't need to have seeds. Check that out : )

Otherwise i rather say good luck TO YOU . in finding raw episodes of Naruto shippude ; )
Serious ? god thats handy :) thank you
Back to top Go down

Naruto and shippuden ( movies,ova's ) Download [ Torrent ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next