EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ace vs luffy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nikos150

nikos150

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Do you believe that luffy is stronger now than how ace was when he died??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
D1sK3wLKi33

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:03 pm

From my point of view, Luffy is much stronger right now.
His domination over is DF should be in a much higher level than when he fought Lucci and he dominats over all the types of haki as well.
The fact that Ace wasnt aware of his power as a haki user, means that he wasnt able to dominate over it, or he just didnt know about the meaning or if haki even exists.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:09 pm

D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:
His domination over is DF should be in a much higher level than when he fought Lucci and he dominats over all the types of haki as well.
The fact that Ace wasnt aware of his power as a haki user, means that he wasnt able to dominate over it, or he just didnt know about the meaning or if haki even exists.

With a captain like Whitebeard i am pretty sure he knew what haki was , and everyone in the new world knows about it...The question is , why didn't he trained it?Cause it seems like he didn't .I also believe that luffy must be stronger
Back to top Go down
D1sK3wLKi33

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:13 pm

nikos150 wrote:
D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:

With a captain like Whitebeard i am pretty sure he knew what haki was , and everyone in the new world knows about it...The question is , why didn't he trained it?Cause it seems like he didn't .I also believe that luffy must be stronger
I agree, and maybe he did know about it but as you said he didnt train it.
But somehow it seems to me pretty odd cause most of whitebeard's commanders had hakis...
Vista, Marco, Jozu....
So it seems very unlikely only for him not to train it, this probably means that most likely he didnt know about it.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:

But somehow it seems to me pretty odd cause most of whitebeard's commanders had hakis...
Vista, Marco, Jozu....
So it seems very unlikely only for him not to train it, this probably means that most likely he didnt know about it.

Well are we talking about haoushoku haki??Cause the other 2 hakis are not something that you must have , it's something that everyone has and you just have to train it, so it's not like he had to know that he had it.....He just had to train it.And when luffy did haoushoku haki in the war he said "so, he has it too"
Back to top Go down
D1sK3wLKi33

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:27 pm

nikos150 wrote:
D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:

Vista, Marco, Jozu....

Well are we talking about haoushoku haki??Cause the other 2 hakis are not something that you must have , it's something that everyone has and you just have to train it, so it's not like he had to know that he had it.....He just had to train it.And when luffy did haoushoku haki in the war he said "so, he has it too"
Im talking on haki in general.
But yeah everyone has haki, but not knowing about it means that someone cant train it.
About haoushoku, luffy did use it in amazon lili and in the war of the best, but as you said he did it subconsciously and he wasnt aware of its uses or its powers.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah , and i repeat, in a crew like whitebeards it would be stupid not being aware of what haki is...Except haoushoku haki which he might didn't know he had it even though whitebeard was very clever and i am pretty sure that he knew ace had it
Back to top Go down
D1sK3wLKi33

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:35 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Yeah , and i repeat, in a crew like whitebeards it would be stupid not being aware of what haki is...Except haoushoku haki which he might didn't know he had it even though whitebeard was very clever and i am pretty sure that he knew ace had it
Maybe, but if we put it that why it changes everything xD
I mean he had a perfect domination as a DF user, he was experienced he was practically perfect.
So if we add haki as well, he kicks luffys ass with middle\high difficulty.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:49 pm

D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
I mean he had a perfect domination as a DF user, he was experienced he was practically perfect.

Still!Ace getting captured even though he had so much potential to be way stronger is not a plot hole cause blackbeards power is a really nasty one against devil fruit users and seems like ace relied too much on it so he would have lost to blackbeard either way and also ace's and whitebeards deaths were really important for the story to progress...Anyway, we are off-topic :P
Back to top Go down
D1sK3wLKi33

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

nikos150 wrote:
D1sK3wLKi33 wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

Still!Ace getting captured even though he had so much potential to be way stronger is not a plot hole cause blackbeards power is a really nasty one against devil fruit users and seems like ace relied too much on it so he would have lost to blackbeard either way and also ace's and whitebeards deaths were really important for the story to progress...Anyway, we are off-topic :P
Yeah... we are :D
Back to top Go down

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Ace knew what Haki is but he was just thinking too much of his DF powers and that's why he died.
Back to top Go down
ZI9RQ7

ZI9RQ7

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:35 pm

ace knew everything about haki,he just was young and he didn't have much experience how to use it,plus he had a logia type fruit that makes everyone feel arrogant and high for himself!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Ace loses.... Ace was no way as strong as he sounded.... He was just a rookie with a logia fruit. In his early Pirate Days was really sth... For example Luffy first encountered Haki user in SHabondy. So if Ace found the mera mera no mi early he could easily make a name for himself. Plus he was the only Logia type non associated with Government....
Spoiler:
BB took his DF late so i do not count him. 500.000.000 no surprise for me. Luffy got 400.000.000 within a year and with no logia fruit. Ace started being a pirate 3 years earlier than Luffy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ace vs luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace vs luffy   ace vs luffy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ace vs luffy
Page 1 of 1