EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

as seen on the internet "Greece"

Go down 
+6
Crookz
OwnedDaLekos
Ror0noaZoRo
psolontoufeko
nikos150
[BANNED]
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

as seen on the internet "Greece" Empty
PostSubject: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:33 am

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/3736231/Greece/

Lmao! :lol:

as seen on the internet "Greece" Funnyjunk
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:38 am

Let me grab some popcorns...flame war incoming xD

:popc: :popc:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:52 am

as seen on the internet "Greece" Happy-pfftch
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:11 am

What's sad about this is the all europeans believe that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:14 am

Lol, if it hadn't been for your traitorous politicians you guys would have the advantage in this crisis. Greece is an unexploited (yet) land of gold with loads of petrol and other goodies :D
That's why americans will always try to ''buy'' your politicians xD
Allen put a spoiler tag for the pic.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:20 am

Lethasson wrote:
Lol, if it hadn't been for your traitorous politicians you guys would have the advantage in this crisis. Greece is an unexploited (yet) land of gold with loads of petrol and other goodies :D

I am beginning to believe that you are greek and you are just trolling us xD , cause seeing a non greek writing something like that is really extraordinary...And yeah there are
more that are traitorous politicians did but this isn't the place to discuss...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:26 am

My father is greek.
My bro grew up in greece but I grew up in London..
We have a greek professor in my uni and we talked about this xD His name is Mr. Tsoukas xD
Everyone actually knows how your politicians wasted (Olympic games 2004) and stole the country's money (Siemens).
I also like to watch CNBC a lot so I'm updated with what happens there (since they talk a lot about you). You guys are gonna elect someone but you're a mess :s I'm gonna lmao if the communists are elected.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:36 am

Lethasson wrote:
My father is greek.
We have a greek professor in my uni and we talked about this xD His name is Mr. Tsoukas xD
Everyone actually knows how your politicians wasted (Olympic games 2004) and stole the country's money (Siemens).
I also like to watch CNBC a lot so I'm updated with what happens there (since they talk a lot about you). You guys are gonna elect someone but you're a mess :s I'm gonna lmao if the communists are elected.

So you are half greek i guess....And God you are updated....And since you mentioned the communist.I am not supporting any of the politicians but the Media and the other politicians (i mean not the communist) keep propagandising us that leaving E.U will be the worst thing, that we cannot negotiate the debt we got and we should just sit and do whatever they want to us and they are trying to tell us that electing the communist will be the worst...I am not saying it will be better but i hate all this propaganda of the media...They say we invented Democracy but i see NO democracy in Greece, just Dictatorship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:51 am

Half greek is still badass even though I never technically met my father, just my bro.
What your country needs is to become even more poor. Greek people are ''untamed'' (quote stolen from my professor xD), so what you need is a revolution. Then all the half assed aged traitors die or something and new people will lead the country. Lol, I hate old politicians, they just never give up, those idiots never entrust the power to the younger hands until the day they die.
Back to top Go down
psolontoufeko

psolontoufeko

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:04 am

Lethasson wrote:
My father is greek.

and what's your problem with communists?
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:04 am

Lethasson wrote:
Half greek is still badass even though I never technically met my father, just my bro.
What your country needs is to become even more poor. Greek people are ''untamed'' (quote stolen from my professor xD), so what you need is a revolution. Then all the half assed aged traitors die or something and new people will lead the country. Lol, I hate old politicians, they just never give up, those idiots never entrust the power to the younger hands until the day they die.

Exactly!Even though from my point of view i see it ending up with a war...The economical crisis is global, not just in Greece and the last time that capitalism failed we had world war 2....And about old polticians the most annnoying thing about it is that even though they fucked up the whole country , there are still people that vote for them.It's outrageous.... :x :x :x :x :x :x
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Lethasson wrote:

No, it dosen't surpass the forum size like your avatar did ; )

And Lmao greeks. IT's a joke don't take it too srly. :D Altought i have to say pple is not talking good thinks about them there is no reason to put the whole country in the same box as the ones who ruined it.

Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:50 pm

we could get out of the crisis if we wanted too

we could demand our money from germany for what they did 1940
we have resources of gas that amerika doesnt let us use

the crisis is fixes to make us sell greece part by part ...

the thing is we need someone with balls to lead us..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:56 pm

And that's why you should kill or imprison all the old geezers governing right now. as seen on the internet "Greece" Lalalal
Greece needs fresh hands to take over .
I don't like people dying but they must be punished fro what they did. You guys weren't the only ones affected by your crisis.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Lethasson wrote:
And that's why you should kill or imprison all the old geezers governing right now. as seen on the internet "Greece" Lalalal
Greece needs fresh hands to take over .
I don't like people dying but they must be punished fro what they did. You guys weren't the only ones affected by your crisis.

We can do nothing....They even have a law that says that we cannot imprison any members of the congress no matter what they did...Nobody can protest cause there will be teargasing and policemen dressed like hooligans so that they can break the protest...THIS IS DEMOCRACY IN GREECE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Your policemen must be very well paid ^^.
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Ror0noaZoRo wrote:

What troubles me is that there is NO solution to this Greek debt.

The debt is too high, Greece cannot cut away sufficient costs in terms of salaries to make any difference, spending cannot be cut 50% as would be necessary to slow down this behemoth and the sale of Greek 'assets' like state-owned corporations will do nothing as potential buyers will NOT put up with the featherbedding and Soviet-style governance from the party in power.

Apart from any decent economic outcome being judged as other than abject failure, there is nothing but posturing and conjecture in this analysis mix.

And not only that the fact that Germany ain't gonna pay for the world war it's clearly there. As infact if someone with "balls" from Greece would try to demand it and force them to pay it there would be a huge fuss over it and definetly they would be kicked out.

However, i think it's better for Greece to be out of Europe in a certain way. Greece on itself makes pretty much a lot of Money with the Turism etc they would survive better as a Standalone country.

I readed somewhere Greece said that if they get kicked out of Europe the would demand to remove the symbol from the Euros that belongs to Greece and so the Euros will need to be printed again being it quite problematic. Altought i don't belive even if Greece demands that, that the whole Europe would accept it.

IT's a difficult situation we're in.. everyone want's the best for Greece and i srly hope there can be a solution wich everyone would be happy. But we need to get our facts clear.

Remember that the U.K cannot leave the Europe in the case they would Germany etc will need to pay billions and billions of money for the world of war.

IT's a pretty delicate subject.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Your policemen must be very well paid ^^.

Judjing from the average wage which trust me wouldn't overcome 500 euro...Yeah they get well paid ...But that's not the point...the point is that i don't think there is anything we can do...I already told you how i see this ending...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:12 pm

If everyone wants the best for Greece they should stop paying their politicians to do their dirty work. lmao, americans want the gas, gold and petrol greece has. And they have a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Lethasson wrote:
If everyone wants the best for Greece they should stop paying their politicians to do their dirty work. lmao, americans want the gas, gold and petrol greece has. And they have a lot of it.

Yeah, that's the point of view that hipsters want to give you... like i said get ur facts clear.

We want the best for Greece (At least i do) but don't expect us to help u when ur own country got in debts by stealing from their ownselfs.. (ltaking about the politicians)

I mean, are you serious? Ofc everyone want's something. THATS HOW THE WORL WORKS . hello? without that being this way, we woulnd't have democracy (if there is ) and not even a "Europe" we're supposed to contribute and help each other in the way we can. But we have our OWN problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:16 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Judjing from the average wage which trust me wouldn't overcome 500 euro...Yeah they get well paid ...But that's not the point...the point is that i don't think there is anything we can do...I already told you how i see this ending...

It's quite terrific to be able to gas your own patriots who try to make the situation better. Lol, protecting the ones who brought you to this mess and will bring to even more catastrophe for 500 euros a month just isn't worth it.
One thing that I'm going to laugh my ass off is if the you elect the same ones you were electing all those years or the communists.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Ror0noaZoRo wrote:

The debt is too high, Greece cannot cut away sufficient costs in terms of salaries to make any difference, spending cannot be cut 50% as would be necessary to slow down this behemoth and the sale of Greek 'assets' like state-owned corporations will do nothing as potential buyers will NOT put up with the featherbedding and Soviet-style governance from the party in power.

Apart from any decent economic outcome being judged as other than abject failure, there is nothing but posturing and conjecture in this analysis mix.

And not only that the fact that Germany ain't gonna pay for the world war it's clearly there. As infact if someone with "balls" from Greece would try to demand it and force them to pay it there would be a huge fuss over it and definetly they would be kicked out.

However, i think it's better for Greece to be out of Europe in a certain way. Greece on itself makes pretty much a lot of Money with the Turism etc they would survive better as a Standalone country.

I readed somewhere Greece said that if they get kicked out of Europe the would demand to remove the symbol from the Euros that belongs to Greece and so the Euros will need to be printed again being it quite problematic. Altought i don't belive even if Greece demands that, that the whole Europe would accept it.

IT's a difficult situation we're in.. everyone want's the best for Greece and i srly hope there can be a solution wich everyone would be happy. But we need to get our facts clear.

Remember that the U.K cannot leave the Europe in the case they would Germany etc will need to pay billions and billions of money for the world of war.

There is no point discussing this...NOBODY in Greece has the Balls or love this country enough to put his foot down and demand things they are all traitors and masons...And also i think that one of the requirements for us to join E.U was that we would never ask for those money...Also about what you said that the debt keeps raising...Our debt was like 1/3 before the crisis.Russians and Chinese where giving us a loan with 1/3 the usance that International Monetary Fund asked for...So why didn't they take that loan instead??I 'll tell you why...A well ogranised crime to destroy Greece as a country cause they cannot destroy us as a nation
Back to top Go down
OwnedDaLekos

OwnedDaLekos

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Lethasson wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

It's quite terrific to be able to gas your own patriots who try to make the situation better. Lol, protecting the ones who brought you to this mess and will bring to even more catastrophe for 500 euros a month just isn't worth it.
One thing that I'm going to laugh my ass off is if the you elect the same ones you were electing all those years or the communists.
My mother working as a maid and she get 300 euros with 4 hour per day even wekends... If it was 500 i would have party in my home every day...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/OwnedDaLekos/400627679949615
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Lethasson wrote:
nikos150 wrote:

WELCOME TO GREECE!!Some of the people here are stupid , they think that voting for the 2 big parties is like olympiakos vs panathinaikos...They vote for the one big party so that the other party won't be elected, even though both parties destroyed this country they still can't see that and those people are mainly the elderly or university students like us who choose political factions the time they enter university and they vote for those 2 big parties without thinking the consequences that this will have to their future....
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:23 pm

nikos150 wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:
Ror0noaZoRo wrote:

There is no point discussing this...NOBODY in Greece has the Balls or love this country enough to put his foot down and demand things they are all traitors and masons...And also i think that one of the requirements for us to join E.U was that we would never ask for those money...Also about what you said that the debt keeps raising...Our debt was like 1/3 before the crisis.Russians and Chinese where giving us a loan with 1/3 the usance that International Monetary Fund asked for...So why didn't they take that loan instead??I 'll tell you why...A well ogranised crime to destroy Greece as a country cause they cannot destroy us as a nation

I don't know that much about Greece really i just know what i know, and what i know is that this debt it's too big to resolve. 🇳🇴

I'd love to know what Greece politics are thinking... and yeah that's why i said u won't have ur money back.. cause u literally "Joined" Europe so the terms have been clear.

Do you realize if u instead of Joining Europe had asked for the money and got it back, u woulnd't have this debt ?? And probably could have been able to Join Europe . That's just a Theory on my mind the extens of this debt it's just too huge..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as seen on the internet "Greece"   as seen on the internet "Greece" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

as seen on the internet "Greece"
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next