EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trafalgar Law

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Trafalgar Law Empty
PostSubject: Trafalgar Law   Trafalgar Law Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 pm

OMFG First time I see Law bleeding (I do not remember in the pacifista time if he bleeded) and seeing him so afraid....Dammit seems like we will have a flashback of Law's past...Maybe we will see what happened to his nakama coz most ppl say they are kidnapped but Oda may surprise us once more.
As for the guy he seems to be a marine coz of his uniform...I think Vegapunk but maaah he is rival of CC...so I will say he is Joker. P.S COuld it be Kaidou? The last Yonkou who is a former Marine? Low chances.

So I will say what i said so many times in private last month. Law will join Straw Hats muahahahahahah xDDD

Spoiler:
DAMN BREAK!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Trafalgar Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law   Trafalgar Law Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I think it's Kaido.
If it's him, then he's the one that has been targeted by the alliance. Since it's a character of the past, I think Law has a grudge against him.
It also has to be someone that has no connection with Ceasar or anyone else on this island because Law was surprised to see him there so it's someone that shouldn't been there.
And it has to be someone powerful since Law is so scared.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Trafalgar Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law   Trafalgar Law Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Lethasson wrote:
I think it's Kaido.
If it's him, then he's the one that has been targeted by the alliance. Since it's a character of the past, I think Law has a grudge against him.
It also has to be someone that has no connection with Ceasar or anyone else on this island because Law was surprised to see him there so it's someone that shouldn't been there.
And it has to be someone powerful since Law is so scared.

Yep and if you take in mind that Kido controls blood (as you said and i find it possible for DF power) so he may had injured Law in the past so now he can control his blood. That's how he affected Law without hitting him. Or it was just the feeling that Zoro had when they faced the Pacifista. Facing the one who badly damaged you....
Back to top Go down
Smileykai

Smileykai

Trafalgar Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law   Trafalgar Law Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
OMFG First time I see Law bleeding (I do not remember in the pacifista time if he bleeded) and seeing him so afraid....Dammit seems like we will have a flashback of Law's past...Maybe we will see what happened to his nakama coz most ppl say they are kidnapped but Oda may surprise us once more.
As for the guy he seems to be a marine coz of his uniform...I think Vegapunk but maaah he is rival of CC...so I will say he is Joker. P.S COuld it be Kaidou? The last Yonkou who is a former Marine? Low chances.

So I will say what i said so many times in private last month. Law will join Straw Hats muahahahahahah xDDD

Spoiler:
DAMN BREAK!!!!!

i dont think that law will join the strawhats, and if he does then just temporaly until we see his own crew again, but he will definitely do the alliance with ruffy because they already agreed on that. who do you think will the emperor be, who law wants to attack, because of the look on ruffys face i think it could be shanks, but ruffy also wants to attack charlotte linlin, because he wants to free fishman island. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Trafalgar Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law   Trafalgar Law Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Smileykai wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:

Spoiler:
DAMN BREAK!!!!!

i dont think that law will join the strawhats, and if he does then just temporaly until we see his own crew again, but he will definitely do the alliance with ruffy because they already agreed on that. who do you think will the emperor be, who law wants to attack, because of the look on ruffys face i think it could be shanks, but ruffy also wants to attack charlotte linlin, because he wants to free fishman island. what do you think?

In the other Topic about the Yonkou ( i think we have one somewhere here) i said that it could be shanks too coz Luffy seemed happy.He said that he would beeat Shanks's crew one day. But I dk Shanks should appear in the last seasons I think it is too early...but who knows? Oda does xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trafalgar Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trafalgar Law   Trafalgar Law Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trafalgar Law
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Anime / Mangas :: One Piece-
Jump to: