EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Effect question :p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Effect question :p Empty
PostSubject: Effect question :p   Effect question :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Hey guys :p, I'd like to ask about how you do a little thing .. I've seen roronoazoro use it plenty of times... How do you make a scene debut from into someone's eyes? Like if the camera is approaching someone's face and you can see the next scene is his eyes ...
can you tell me how to do it? please remember that I can't mask ( i work with veas movie studio)
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Effect question :p   Effect question :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 pm

I think its a mask.
but maybe you could just zoom into the eye and crossfade it.
or maybe chroma key the eye as its only 1 colour it should work. with a zoom obv. should work, I haven't tried it though.
If you don't no what it does chromakeyer just acts as a mask for the color you set it to.
Nikos posted a tutorial on the chroma keyer here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Effect question :p   Effect question :p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 am

Lethasson wrote:
Hey guys :p, I'd like to ask about how you do a little thing .. I've seen roronoazoro use it plenty of times... How do you make a scene debut from into someone's eyes? Like if the camera is approaching someone's face and you can see the next scene is his eyes ...
can you tell me how to do it? please remember that I can't mask ( i work with veas movie studio)

the thing you want is done through masking :) but as crookz said you can use chroma keyer to remove eye-colour and place the scene you want on a video track under the one you want to have the "eye" :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Effect question :p   Effect question :p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:51 am

arigatou minna :)
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Effect question :p   Effect question :p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am

Lethasson wrote:
arigatou minna :)

but be careful coz with chroma keyer you will also remove the colour from the whole image-clip. Try zooming in the eye and then put the effect on work in order to avoid what i said before :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effect question :p   Effect question :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Effect question :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Help Center - Requests :: Sony Vegas Problems-
Jump to: