EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

h.264 Codecs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flluxhie

flluxhie

h.264 Codecs Empty
PostSubject: h.264 Codecs   h.264 Codecs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 pm

So i started editing, and i the episodes are in .avi and use a .264 codec.I can watch them in any player that i have in my pc and in sony vegas,but i couldn't out them in virtual dub but after i install ffdshow i can.But still i can't see them in AE,so i did some research on the net and learned some interesting things about the codes.As for the question should i install h.264 codecs or xvid codecs?Cause from the reviews that i saw on the net i understood that it's h.264>xvid and if that's the case are not the codecs from the ffdshow enough?could they get messed up?If you need a more in depth explanation,i can send you pics or even let you remotely connect in my desktop, if you are willing to help.Thanks in advance :D

Peace!!
Back to top Go down
flluxhie

flluxhie

h.264 Codecs Empty
PostSubject: Re: h.264 Codecs   h.264 Codecs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 pm

well, never mind :D got help from a friend of mine :P
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

h.264 Codecs Empty
PostSubject: Re: h.264 Codecs   h.264 Codecs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:23 pm

flluxhie wrote:
well, never mind :D got help from a friend of mine :P

well give us an explanation of your problem as well as the solution you found with your friend :)

Help the community! Help us, the editors :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
flluxhie

flluxhie

h.264 Codecs Empty
PostSubject: Re: h.264 Codecs   h.264 Codecs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Ahhh sorry for the late reply,but L2 HoN and LoL were keeping away from any other activity :P So yeah the codecs were as f*cked up as Hiroshima after the nuke :P or America after 7/11 xD so i formated and then i installed quick time divx .264 codecs and ffdshow,but i messed the codecs again and i did some other shiets :lol: so i will format again once i finish dling a series (tomorrow probably)and i did some research as to what to install so there won't be any shits (again) I will install .264 codecs for avis and quick time for mp4s and that's that,it was so simple and still i fucked up 3 times -.- so that's all about it :D
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

h.264 Codecs Empty
PostSubject: Re: h.264 Codecs   h.264 Codecs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 am

flluxhie wrote:
Ahhh sorry for the late reply,but L2 HoN and LoL were keeping away from any other activity :P So yeah the codecs were as f*cked up as Hiroshima after the nuke :P or America after 7/11 xD so i formated and then i installed quick time divx .264 codecs and ffdshow,but i messed the codecs again and i did some other shiets :lol: so i will format again once i finish dling a series (tomorrow probably)and i did some research as to what to install so there won't be any shits (again) I will install .264 codecs for avis and quick time for mp4s and that's that,it was so simple and still i fucked up 3 times -.- so that's all about it :D

hehe :P then you must be a smart person, coz only smart people cannot figure out how to do sth simple ;)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
flluxhie

flluxhie

h.264 Codecs Empty
PostSubject: Re: h.264 Codecs   h.264 Codecs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 am

ahaahahahah :lol!: that made my day, even thought i got banned in hon ahhahahhhah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

h.264 Codecs Empty
PostSubject: Re: h.264 Codecs   h.264 Codecs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

h.264 Codecs
Page 1 of 1