EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]

Go down 
+2
nikos150
TrafalgarLaw7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Empty
PostSubject: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

So..I want to present my theory about who Tobi is..I will try to post all my arguments here..even though the next week we will see who Tobi is...

My opinion is that Tobi is Izuna Uchiha.Izuna Uchiha was the younger brother of Madara Uchiha and together they were the strongest uchihas of their time.They both had Mangekyo Sharingan but Madara's eyesight started to fade because of the MS overuse..Here we got two possible theories.

Itachi claimed that Madara took Izuna's eyes by force and then vanished..

Tobi stated to Sasuke that Izuna gave his eyes willingly and he died after some time which he spent fighting even though he was blind..

So what if Tobi was saying the half truth to Sasuke?..As he did about the Kyubi attack?..I mean Izuna gave his eyes to Madara but he survived long enough to become Tobi.. Well we all know the relationship between Sasuke and Itachi,the older brother who sacrifised everything for his younger,what if it was the opposite about the old legendary brothers..what if the younger one(Izuna) gave
everything even his identity and his eyes for his older brother (Madara)?

Tobi was the one who after Uchiha Madara's death which happened after Nagato's birth followed Madara's plan to give Madara's Rinnegan to the young Uzumaki (Nagato) and make him use its power to ressurect Madara..Why Madara trust a stranger so much? I mean even a genjutsu could not last for 20years (probably...)..So wouldn't it be logical for Madara to trust his younger brother Izuna?...Madara lived long enough to meet Nagato so it is possible for Izuna to still be alive..They both probably used Hashirama's cells to boost their powers but Madara died after awakening the Rinnegan because it needed much struggle and chakra...Madara stated this himself "I awakened these eyes shortly before my death"..

Izuna Uchiha was able to use the Sharingan of an other Uchiha to walk around all these years or simply use a Zetsu (because Zetsu is most likely a creation of Madara and Tobi from Hashirama's cells
that's why he never stopped calling the masked man Tobi..and we do not know how *old* Zetsu is)..So it is possible for Zetsu to found the young Uchiha's body (Obito's) and Izuna managed to save the
right eye and it turned out to be a great power for him..8 years after the Kyuubi attack Tobi visited Konoha and met Itachi where they decided to wipe out Uchiha clan except for Itachi's younger brother
Sasuke..But why would Tobi agree with this?..I mean he could simply betray Itachi and kill Sasuke and Itachi..(since Itachi did not know everything about Tobi..Tobi stated that after Sasuke's Amaterasu)
If Tobi is Izuna probably saw that Itachi's actions resembled his towards his brother but in this time it was the opposite..Probably he was kinda *happy* to see that in this clan of hatred there are
still brothers who are willing to die in order to help each other and they do not simply aim for EMS...

The same time Tobi met Itachi it is highly possible that he met Danzo..(I do not know if it is confirmed)..and they planned something..Tobi gave Danzo eyes from the massacre in exchange of Danzo
giving assistance to Hanzo so the latter would kill Akatsuki's leader Yahiko..a death which caused Nagato's wrath (full use of Rinnegan) and his transformation to Pein who became the leader of the
*Akatsuki* as we know it in the series...Probably even the two Konoha Ninjas who entered Nagato's house were guided by Tobi with a genjutsu and when Nagato fainted Tobi took them out and implanted
the eyes to Nagato...Tobi's whole plan was to use Nagato in order to revive Madara in addition to collecting the tail beasts so Madara after his revival could perform the infinite Tsukuyomi (hope I spelled well)

Moreover Kyuubi recognised Tobi..So Tobi must be someone who lived when Madara controlled Kyuubi and fought Hashirama so Izuna fits perfectly to that too..

Also since Tobi and Kakashi have the same sharingan and Tobi knew this all these years most people ask why Tobi did not seek the second eye which had their power inside...Well Itachi when he went in Konoha
with Kisame he said "Kakashi is coming with us"..but why? because he knew some things for Akatsuki?..Jiraiya had informed him afterall..but what if Itachi aimed for the eye?...I mean durng the Massacre he
maybe notice Tobi's power and then saw some relation to Kakashi's eye...So he may wanted to gather more info about Tobi's strength so he could beat him so Sasuke would never learn the truth or be
controlled by Tobi...something that happened.

About Obito now...As most people always say..there are a lot of facts that ruin that theory...I mean in a short period of time he managed to fight his sensei (if Obito is Tobi)..but Minato did not sense
Obito's chakra or fighting style in some way..Also even by awakening his right Sharingan..I cannot believe that he would be able to teleport himself..(Hard technique)..Also if he used Kamui he would get
rid of the rocks for sometime but it wouldn't be possible for him to walk away in his condition..

My preference would be Tobi to be real Madara but from the chances left I will go for Uchiha Shisui...One person told me that we have seen Izuna dead in his coffin..Well this is true but it was a flashback..Also Obito has been showed dead..So the only missing Uchiha who has not been shown dead is Shisui...When Shisui was seen for last time he had no eyes..So probably he may have found Obito's eye before...and then place it as his right eye..But this does not explain how he fought Minato (well it could be Madara) but how could he give Nagato the rinnegan?...I mean he was around same age so this theory fails too..But just for the 1% chance..Shisui taught Itachi that "self-sacrifice… a nameless shinobi who protects peace from within its shadow…" was the true mark of a shinobi..Nameless Shinobi protects peace..Tobi said "I am noone I do not want to become anyone" and also he can use Infinite Tsukuyomi in oder to bring peace...

So I will bet for Uchiha Izuna..but If i remember anything else..I will correct my theory xD
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Who cares?? Naruto sucks anyway
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:30 pm

nikos150 wrote:

But Tobi does not suck ;)
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Uchiha Izuna

Makes a lot of sense.
However even if he does have Obito's eye the only reason I can think of that he can teleport 24/7 without losing his eye is that Izuna has gained EMS of Obito's eye, but it still looks the same as Kakashi's Mangekyo (last manga).

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 pm

No he has hashirama's cells...They boost your powers...
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Naruto is meeeh...But Tobi is awesome :D

Trafalgar Law wrote:
No he has hashirama's cells...They boost your powers...
:you dont say:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
psolontoufeko

psolontoufeko

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm

tobi is just a zetsu^^
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm

And the Piece of wrinkled face we saw in Sasuke..and when he showed his face in Kisame e.t.c..Well Zetsu can change his appearance but Kisame would figure out..He is not a low class ninja..
Back to top Go down
psolontoufeko

psolontoufeko

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Trafalgar Law wrote:
And the Piece of wrinkled face we saw in Sasuke..and when he showed his face in Kisame e.t.c..Well Zetsu can change his appearance but Kisame would figure out..He is not a low class ninja..
you are damn right
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 pm

psolontoufeko wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
you are damn right

But Tobi surely has a relation with Zetsu..Throwing white hands and replacing them..He has Hashirama's cells but he probably modified his body like Zetsu's..
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 pm

all will be revealed chapter 600
if kishi is a traditional guy
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Chapter 400= The truth about Uchiha Massacre (flashback)
Chapter 500= The truth about Kyubi attack in Konoha (flashback)
Chapter 600= The past of Tobi

So in 599 Tobi's face revealed and then his story XD
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Trafalgar Law wrote:
Chapter 400= The truth about Uchiha Massacre (flashback)
Chapter 500= The truth about Kyubi attack in Konoha (flashback)
Chapter 600= The past of Tobi

So in 599 Tobi's face revealed and then his story XD

hope your theory is true XD
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Let him be everyone but not Obito...i would like it even if he is ichiraku :lol!: :lol!: :troll :troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:20 am

nikos150 wrote:

this.
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Back to top Go down
GearSix

GearSix

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:40 am

lol ! we all know who tobi is ! tobi is Ichiraku ! from the Ramen Shop !

:true story:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GearSixFX
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:42 am

GearSixFX wrote:
lol ! we all know who tobi is ! tobi is Ichiraku ! from the Ramen Shop !

:true story:

Who is Ichiraku?...By they way..of you try to spam my imba theory..I can use shambles on your post and sent it to off topic :troll :troll :troll
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:46 am

Trafalgar Law wrote:
Who is Ichiraku?
Well
Spoiler:
...My theory is better...ichiraku is the guy :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:48 am

Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] 1345936683699 This?
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 am

Spoiler:
Edited:
Link
Many people call it fake and they say kishi was never interviewed :shock:
Well i think we will just have to wait till the manga comes out

Last edited by TheInvisibleBlackxX on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:13 pm

The guys who posted this says it's probably not legit and you say it's confirmed :bangdesk:
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm

***** wrote:
The guys who posted this says it's probably not legit and you say it's confirmed :bangdesk:
I wrote edited but forgot to change the first statement... :ogwhy: :shock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]   Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theories About Tobi [Last Days xD]
Page 1 of 1