EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Law is officially a surgeon

Go down 
+6
MrPampouks
Pieetrr
[BANNED]
nikos150
TrafalgarLaw7
InvisibleBlack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

Law is officially a surgeon Empty
PostSubject: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:40 am

Well as the title says...Law achieved to be something like his idol...Congratulations aniki... :appl: :appl: :appl: Now you can open up people legally :troll
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:47 am

TheInvisibleBlackxX wrote:
Well as the title says...Law achieved to be something like his idol...Congratulations aniki... :appl: :appl: :appl: Now you can open up people legally :troll

..Where is the Chopper emotion..Konoyaro.. xDD I prefer opening up people with my words though...

KONOYARO.....Uruse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 pm

I have a whole collection of this. Law is officially a surgeon Chopperschizofrenicothuov0Law is officially a surgeon ChoppergifkfLaw is officially a surgeon ChopperDanceLaw is officially a surgeon Tony_Tony_Chopper_Praised_2_by_RyuuketsuEGLaw is officially a surgeon Chopper_dance_by_lavi_kun29
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:37 pm

***** wrote:
I have a whole collection of this. Law is officially a surgeon Chopperschizofrenicothuov0Law is officially a surgeon ChoppergifkfLaw is officially a surgeon ChopperDanceLaw is officially a surgeon Tony_Tony_Chopper_Praised_2_by_RyuuketsuEGLaw is officially a surgeon Chopper_dance_by_lavi_kun29

I was sure you would post that...but this is OFF TOPIC !!!!
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Who cares!!!IN WHICH CITY DID YOU PASS??????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Trolling or not. I've blocked him literally everywhere :)

There's a difference between trolling and being born stupid. :!:
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 pm

You have to add him to block him,you obviously made a mistake in your life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:53 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:

Blocking me because I said your video is nice...Whatever...
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
You have to add him to block him,you obviously made a mistake in your life.

Yeah, that was my mistake. :/

Trafalgar Law wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:

Blocking me because I said your video is nice...Whatever...

Yeah i blocked u and nikos. and idk whoever more, Because this past week meanwhile me and the pple at my studio were working our ass on important stuff and i was helping pple/ we we're doing IC's and such, u 2 we're like usually just "Trollling" adding me to stupid conversation's and then once i leave u re-add me again.

Why don't u all start doing something of profit. Life it's not always goin to be a Joke it's ok to troll but keep in mind not everyone is joking 24/7 hours a day. You could use that time to rather improve ur AMV works A Lot

This is why this studio it's not advancing. And it's goin down sooner then u think. Basicly because of the attitude around here. It's a shame how some actual pple here work's hard yet they have to bare with such morons day after day.

Before in ENP there wasen't much shit as today. probably there was a bit less activity but i'd prefeer that to the current shit there is now. Now i understand why pple like Gabber/RoronoaPNS/ and stuff leaved the studio. It's just not worth to work like this.

^^^ That's the reason why i Blocked u, I apreciate ur comment and even if u said it was nice i deleted. Cause i would feel bad just blocking u, and leaving the comment there. But that's what there is. I don't have time to joke around like this : /
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:30 pm

woah things turned out pretty serious :shock:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Whoa,slow down,it's not a secret that people that "troll" all day do that just because they can't do anything properly(not even post)

But you don't have to be so bashful.A block is just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:

u 2 we're like usually just "Trollling" adding me to stupid conversation's and then once i leave u re-add me again.

you can always switch to "Appear Offline" mode or even Appear offline for certain people (trust me.. it works when it comes to nikos150 and Law xD)

and just as you said.. like usually they were trolling.. i don't think that having fun is a bad thing.. anyway i understand the way you feel.. i suppose all of us do (as well as the 2 persons you blocked), what i don't understand is why you get angry.. i mean you said that as usual they troll.. which means that you know them..you know how they act.. how can you not be prepared? :/

p.s. for god's sake.. it's law the one you're facing! how can somebody not be prepared when he is about to face Trafalgar Law? (especially when he has a
"7" right next to his name?) xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 pm

chill out allen. I like you n that but why come on this topic and randomly call law stupid? he commented your video, as you can see wants to be civil. adds you into calls because their are usually a number of enp in their and your 1 of them.

so why are you coming on here and slating him, if you don't like him don't talk to him.
don't come on here and try and say because were not all godlike editors and are as good as u and gabber etc.. that were a load of shit.
out of order saying shit like that, yh im not that good fair enough but even people who are just starting don't deserve to be called aload of shit.
wouldn't of commented but I think your forum raging is just weird and you shouldn't do it. just don't talk to no1 you don't like rather than raging at your computer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:00 pm

I s-swear..I-I never a-added y-you in a-a- conv-versation..I-I d-did not e-even s-see y-you in skyp-pe most d-days...I-I ma-may add yo-you w-w-ithout n-noticing t-t-hough...O-o yep..I-I added y-you once..b-but since y-you d-did not answe-wer I-I r-removed y-y-ou...O-other members w-were i-in the c-call too..A-anyway...y-you c-could say you w-were busy..
Back to top Go down
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

FIghts :everywhere: Fights Everywhere !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
tyym21

tyym21

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 pm

stop it i'm the best bye
xDD
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:30 am

I am gonna say just these things....

I NEVER called you in skype or try to troll with you,i just remember law adding you once but that's not a reason to get mad

You have no right to tell me what i 'll do with my life, if how i am now is called imaturity then i am happy with that.At least i am not lying to myself that i am better, more mature and more skilled in editting like others

It's really harsh to say that just because of some stupid things ENP is not advancing...It's even harsh to say that ENP is not advancing.

Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:32 am

I will write the words of another editor but thats just as fine....
"The first thing to consider is why are you even interested in making an AMV? If your answer is because it looks like fun then great! That's exactly the reason to do this. If instead you want to win awards, become popular, or gain a following then you really need to rethink things." (As posted in amv.org by godix in Feb 2009)...Well and I'm saying, why we are creating studios and productions??Is it because we want to get subscribed by more people OR share our work with other people that have common interests and compete with them to become better???I think law just wanted to put you in a call to be more social with you(just like he does with me, Tom, letha, tyym21, and generally all of us)...If you just wanted not to participate(or you were busy) it would have been just so easy to tell him and not go raging all over and insulting them in such a harsh way.And i dont think nikos150 added you in the call cause he never adds people in calls...Thats all.

[P.S. Thats my humble nooby opinion] :|

Last edited by TheInvisibleBlackxX on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:46 am

"The first thing to consider is why are you even interested in making an AMV? If your answer is because it looks like fun then great! That's exactly the reason to do this. If instead you want to win awards, become popular, or gain a following then you really need to rethink things." (As posted in amv.org by godix in Feb 2009)...Well and I'm saying, why we are creating studios and productions??Is it because we want to get subscribed by more people OR share our work with other people that have common interests and make new friends???I think law just wanted to put you in a call to be more social with you(just like he does with me, Tom, letha, tyym21, and generally all of us)...If you just wanted not to participate(or you were busy) it would have been just so easy to tell him and not go raging all over and insulting them in such a harsh way.And i dont think nikos150 added you in the call cause he never adds people in calls...Thats all.

I-I do no-not agree w-with the-ese (th-the b-bold I mean)..I d-do not ag-gree at all..b-but this i-is off off top-pic...Anyway...
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 pm

"The first thing to consider is why are you even interested in making an AMV? If your answer is because it looks like fun then great! That's exactly the reason to do this. If instead you want to win awards, become popular, or gain a following then you really need to rethink things." (As posted in amv.org by godix in Feb 2009)...Well and I'm saying, why we are creating studios and productions??Is it because we want to get subscribed by more people OR share our work with other people that have common interests and compete with them to become better???I think law just wanted to put you in a call to be more social with you(just like he does with me, Tom, letha, tyym21, and generally all of us)...If you just wanted not to participate(or you were busy) it would have been just so easy to tell him and not go raging all over and insulting them in such a harsh way.And i dont think nikos150 added you in the call cause he never adds people in calls...Thats all.

WTF stavros??Trying to speak reasonable??In this forum??Are you out of your mind???
Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 pm

allen first of all dont take law seriously really he is a troll indeed so by blocking him there would be your problem solved..

second enp is one of the studios that will never go down no matter what happens.. i guarantee that.

and its better to be active and have fun then having 1-2 good editors that do all the work like in the most studios out there.
not to mention that im more interested in amv makers.

and you said something about law improving his editing ability? well he is a better amv maker then you ..but you are clearly a better editor.

ill lock this topic since it gets out of control
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law is officially a surgeon   Law is officially a surgeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Law is officially a surgeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: