EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

[WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013) Empty
PostSubject: [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013)   [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 am

Productions: RAS, ZZZ, MSR, TTT, UCZ

Editor: WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

Anime Used: Bleach

Song/Artist:  Cage The Beast - Adelitas Way

Contest Participating: Beta Wars 2013 [ROUND 1]

Description: So i made a video for this contest. It's blocked in Germany, sorry. :/
Obviously it isn't on the level of my other more recent videos and i admit that i can do better than this, sorry. At least i hope that you can enjoy it a bit. Tried to focus on Ichigo's inner hollow (aka beast) trying to get take control of Ichigo(aka escape its cage).
Next video i upload will probably be the one for Eden Team's IC Contest.

Other Credits:
Here's my opponent: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPaixtaras13
If you wanna see both videos and leave a comment saying which video you liked best if you want go here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjCEVs7VWlE

Disclaimer:  I made the anime and i sing in this video, section #1821 of the copyright act #1 allows me to do whatever i want.
I made lots of money from this video. [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013) 3831563139
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013)   [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:26 am

Not good. perhaps you did good with choosing ichigo with this song, but i'm afraid that's the only good thing I found in this. Your sync was totally lost, and this watermark on top is very disturbing. Try to focus more on your sync from now on. and also the quality of your footage is really bad (at some particular bits), It's either the source or you're referring to a wrong method to encode your clips.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

PostSubject: Re: [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013)   [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 am

995Gabber wrote:
Not good. perhaps you did good with choosing ichigo with this song, but i'm afraid that's the only good thing I found in this. Your sync was totally lost, and this watermark on top is very disturbing. Try to focus more on your sync from now on. and also the quality of your footage is really bad (at some particular bits), It's either the source or you're referring to a wrong method to encode your clips.

Thanks for the feedback.

Why am i just now wondering why i didn't remove the watermark? Damn i should be more carefull next time.
I had to use pan/crop in my clips (most of em) for this video because i had to go with the rules of the contest that required 16:9 aspect ratio. Since most of the video is made out of "old" Bleach episodes with 4:3 aspect ratio because that's where most clips of hollow Ichigo are my quality was bad at these parts. That's what i believe at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013)   [WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD] [Beta Wars] My amv vs MrPaixtaras 13 (Jul 20, 2013)
Page 1 of 1