EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

[TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Empty
PostSubject: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Video:

Production: none

Editor: Markus Meier

Anime used: Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple

Song: All my Life - Ashanti Floyd (You make Me Cover)

Contest Participated: None

Description:Hey Guys! Im up with my next AMV!
Actually I noticed that if I put too much effects in the Video it Ends up a bit distortet and and dissnycronized so in this their aren't that much (actually nothing except dissolve and subtitels). So if you know how to solve this, TELL ME xD

Other Credits: Thanks to everybody who helped me improving and gave me those awesome motivating Messages ;)

Disclaimer: 'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'

Last edited by Markus Meier on Fri May 16, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : new channel)
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Ugh, vid is blocked in my region for some reason Lul
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:17 pm

yeah YouTube gave me a strange nitification aswell and i had to "unblock" it :/ I'll try reuploading it.
So can i somehow delete this Topic?
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:25 pm

no need to delete it, just edit the current link and replace it with the new 1 once its up.
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 pm

ouh yeah quite logic xD ok so ist gonna be up soon. will you get notified if i Change the link or should i just message you?
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:49 pm

try to watch it again please
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:35 am

Try uploading it in mediafire,sendspace or anyother similar site and post the link in your original post so gabber can watch it.

You keep improving but you have A LOT of things you can improve on,only time will help you with that,just try figuring out stuff you like from other amvs and try implementing them on your own work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 am

It's cool, you're improving. Just keep watching other amvs and don't ignore advices and you'll improve over time for sure.
And btw your production is not ENP. In the production part u place the production/studio that you're in as a member (its ok if you're not in any studios/productions dont worry about it). Tho if some day u wanna be a part of our production u can always audition through forum :)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 am

thank you very much ;) gelps me a lot hearing that. the link shozld be fixed know, they asked foe arguments why it shouldnt be blocked and should be working now ;)
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:47 pm

yooo i'm back wohoo~ Yesh yesh I can see it now.

Well I see you got yourself quite the high quality footage this time :O Noice! This one of the new ovas btw? never bothered watching them since they're nowhere near the manga Lul, but yesh Yay for high quality!

Now besides the quality, i do not think that this video is as good as your previous ones.
so lets talk about the 1st reason which is the music did not fit that much with your source, basically because it doesn't have an intense atmosphere, and because you did not sync very well with the beats here. In your previous videos you synced to the lyrics and to the sounds, so i understand why you might not have synced with the beats in this, but well you should.

From the sync we move to the existence of some clips that aren't quite suited for AMVs, and are better if avoided. I'm talking about scenes with lip flaps, aka scenes where the character is saying something (moving their lips basically). These clips were used in a large rate in this vid, which wasn't the wisest thing to do because A) they're not suited for amvs as mentioned before, and B) they slow down the progression of the story. So yea, better avoid them in the future.

Last thing about the editing aspect of the video are the clips that keep keep on repeating themselves quickly like 3:03. Not only do they not look very pretty, but the idea of something being "repetitive" in AMVs tend to become a turn off in a lot of cases. (and yea this motion wasn't synced to the music, so i can't see a nice result of using them)

Last point in general is the rather very slow progression of the video. The way you told the story was nice and easy to understand, that's a good skill to have :) but the problem here is that the story itself is very linear, with that i mean it doesn't have a lot of events taking place, but is that a problem? not really. The real issue is that with the small amount of events it took you quite the long video you convey it, and you stayed on every event for too long so it became quite boring to be very honest with you. The more linear the story is, the less time it should take to convey it. I hope you get what i mean Lol.

I hope you don't think me mean or rude for leaving this rather big critique Lol, neither do i want you to feel bad for not receiving the usual praise xD (No no you did good man and i'm proud of you! don't get me wrong hehe) I'm actually glad you made this vid, so that i could give you more tips and pointers about editing in general, and only hope you use this to make an even greater video next time.
So yesh. Keep going and best of luck man!

RealShinteki wrote:

And btw your production is not ENP. In the production part u place the production/studio that you're in as a member (its ok if you're not in any studios/productions dont worry about it). Tho if some day u wanna be a part of our production u can always audition through forum :)
Spoiler:

Lololol yesh lots of folks tend to misunderstand xD
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:17 pm

hahahahaha youre mostly knowing what im thinking (as alwaysxD) ^^ yeah, ive tried to reply the Story where Kenichi tries to find out how strong he became (if you didnt notice take a look to title xD) and yes their were many Problems.

first of all, what you read in 50 chapters is compressed in 30 minutes xD so their wasnt that much of a variety of Scenes, thats why I had to put lip flaps and that stuff in and their were some parts for example when miu and the other dude fighting each other that i dont even had enough material to sync it, wich is the second Point.

So ive noticed it aswell after 1 Minute or so that it wouldnt work and just tried to do new stuff 8that you can't mostly see because it didnt work xD i am talking about keying if ist interests you)

but still I think the beginnig was good xD (and the only reason why i did this amv :D)

about the source, i dont know if the ovas have a higher Resolution but this time I found material without Subs :D

so my conclusion about that one is that it isnt what ive planned and want ive planned was never possible ;)

And dude I recommend you to watch the ovas, i thought the same Thing but it is actually the Story compressed in some episodes and they have some epic Scenes that can be used and of course, funny as always ;)

Thank you for your Feedback, it was the best that ive ever got ;)

And do you have experience about keying ? as i mentioned i had some Problems with :/ I would appreciate it if you could help me a bit ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)   [TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TheGreenDude] How Strong am I? (13.04.2014)
Page 1 of 1