EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)

Go down 
+3
ZoroIttoryu
Crookz
Mytoasterisretarded
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Empty
PostSubject: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm

It was announced that the last episode is going to air in theaters episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Face-eekepisode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Face-eekepisode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Face-eekNow that's a first. It means that it it has to be spectacular in every aspect.episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 832054829 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 832054829 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 832054829
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-08-31/last-attack-on-titan-episode-to-screen-in-japanese-theaters

Also what do you guys think about a continuation? Will the last episode end in filler?

In my opinion, there's no way that they won't do a second season.
After this huge success, they will want a second season for sure. The blurays and DVDs are selling like craaaazy, all other products probably do as well, the japanese are hardcore fanatics and the show had a big success pretty much worldwide, especially in US, UK and Germany.
i mean look at that lol:
Not exactly what I would have expected on a Ferrari.

Anyway the director of SNK (Tetsurou Araki) is a huge filler hater, I mean he dropped HOTD halfways without a filler ending for a possible continuation to the chances of a lame filler ending are close to zero. But since they are building this episode up to be really good and all, I think they will add filler or even end it with filler but they will definitely go back to the manga for a second season. They've added filler before and it only made the show better, I trust them to make it epic. episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 2839904470 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 2839904470
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 pm

actually suprised their doing this, I hope we still get the episode broadcast to us. aswell as the cinema.
the anime is too good imo, people may say the character development isn't amazing which it isn't to a certain degree but the genre of the anime i would call "action, drama" which it is. I enjoy it man alot, I hope my amv turns out to what I've got in my head and I hope everyone else doesn't make 1 for akross to :(.

but yh the ending I think will be either

Spoiler:

however I've heard theres an ova coming out, not sure when in the story it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Crookz wrote:

Spoiler:
I thought it would be when the whole shit happens back in the walls as well but they animated 2,5 chapters apparently for this episode so I think everyone will be off in their speculations. Maybe they'll keep it up like this for the rest of the eps too.
It'll air on TV as well, no doubt c:
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:19 pm

episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 1237130_10200694188889719_1765439754_n
...wow
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Mytoasterisretarded wrote:
episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 1237130_10200694188889719_1765439754_n
...wow
episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Iffem_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:31 pm

mikasa episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 17869456 
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:53 pm

this has gone too far
episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 1235066_543051755748538_1539905077_n
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:03 pm

shit is big. bring on season 2!
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:09 pm

someone watched ao no exorcist fufufu ~~
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:18 pm

sugoiiii shura :3 nom nom
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:09 am

God I hope they make the last episode longer since it's in cinema.
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:32 pm

this is interesting news.

Attack on Titan Creator Aims to End Manga in 20 Volumes.
So about Two years and 6 months worth chapters left, I'm quite pleased so see that he is not going to milk this show due to its mass popularity in Japan since the anime aired, and keeping the manga on a reasonable length.
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm

purchased my 1st 2 english published volumes :3 they came today :3
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:40 pm

AW MAN ITS OVER episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Sweet. Time to watch then
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:56 pm

I was so sad to :'(
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:24 pm

995Gabber wrote:
Sweet. Time to watch then
Have fun ! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 pm

mikasa's voice actor cosplaying mikasa :3
episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 1379448_546513515402362_1053563201_n
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Mytoasterisretarded wrote:
mikasa's voice actor cosplaying mikasa :3
episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 1379448_546513515402362_1053563201_n
kawaii episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 3283240749 
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:58 pm

still cant believe its over episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561 episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) 468290561
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:02 pm

First Snk and now breaking bad will finish as well... I'll be an emotional wreck.
Back to top Go down
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:15 am

Even though I can't say I loved the series, the last say... 5-6 episodes were awesome. Just when it was getting good...
SPOILAH:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:52 am

Thank god someone understands,last few eps of the series were really good,the rest was plain good.I'll watch the last ep and return to make fun of the rushed ending or the athousandquestions-plague-me ending.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Now that I have some time to write a more in-depth review of what I thought of this last episode and the series:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:26 pm

I think they did awesome, it was a very well done, even though somewhat classic ending. It reminded me of Brotherhood, when everyone was preparing for the eclipse. I am seriously hyped for the next season, whenever it comes out. But yeah, had it not been for these last episodes, this series would have been average for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)   episode - Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shingeki No Kyojin Last Episode and Continuation (?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next