EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[xHiraky] War (19.08.2013)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xHiraky

xHiraky

[xHiraky] War (19.08.2013) Empty
PostSubject: [xHiraky] War (19.08.2013)   [xHiraky] War (19.08.2013) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Video:

Production: None
Editor/s : xHiraky
*Anime Used: Hunter x Hunter , Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Naruto Shippuden , Sword Art Online
*Song/Artist: This is War / 30 Seconds to Mars
Contest Participating/ed: None
Description: 'This is for my lovely girlfriend

And i lost my inspiration on the last part im sorry ...
I might continue this if i get any inspiration.'
Other Credits: Well bassicaly its for mah girlfriend o; and my subscribers XD
Disclaimer: 'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'

PS : this is kinda old but ... So i couldnt listen to what Crookz told me xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHiraky
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [xHiraky] War (19.08.2013)   [xHiraky] War (19.08.2013) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Oops sorry for no replies. guess I died a little for a moment.
Alright now you've got a few flaws both footage and montage wise.
Footage wise you need to make sure not to leave any watermarks behind (But yea Tom has already told you about that). Your flashes aren't very fitting with the moment or atmosphere. Also your text is a very plain adjustment to a more plain clip, but with that I am moving towards the montage flaws.
Montage wise you should work the fluidity of your video. The lack of camera and object motion in your clips could be swapped with more motion to result with better flow. Also you should focus more on your transitions. Since the slides are rough and therefore showing inability. The overlay was uncalled for. Perhaps you should try Color correcting your footage instead of throwing in an overlay that does not serve the video as much as it kills it.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
xHiraky

xHiraky

PostSubject: Re: [xHiraky] War (19.08.2013)   [xHiraky] War (19.08.2013) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:48 pm

995Gabber wrote:
Oops sorry for no replies. guess I died a little for a moment.
Alright now you've got a few flaws both footage and montage wise.
Footage wise you need to make sure not to leave any watermarks behind (But yea Tom has already told you about that). Your flashes aren't very fitting with the moment or atmosphere. Also your text is a very plain adjustment to a more plain clip, but with that I am moving towards the montage flaws.
Montage wise you should work the fluidity of your video. The lack of camera and object motion in your clips could be swapped with more motion to result with better flow. Also you should focus more on your transitions. Since the slides are rough and therefore showing inability. The overlay was uncalled for. Perhaps you should try Color correcting your footage instead of throwing in an overlay that does not serve the video as much as it kills it.
I see ... Okay ill keep those in mind thanks Gab XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHiraky
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [xHiraky] War (19.08.2013)   [xHiraky] War (19.08.2013) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[xHiraky] War (19.08.2013)
Page 1 of 1