EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xUltraVortex

xUltraVortex

[xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014) Empty
PostSubject: [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014)   [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:50 am

Video:

Production:xNewWorldStudio
Editor/s :xUltraVortex
*Anime Used: Sword Art Online
*Song/Artist: Starset - My Demons
Contest Participating/ed:Comicdom AMV Contest
Description:So this is my entry for Comicdom AMV Contest of Greece...I made it in 3 days so it has some mistakes xD
Other Credits:
Disclaimer:'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MugiwaraAMVs
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014)   [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Yo!

Nice stuff u got there. I think the song doesn't fit SAO but that's just me. U should be careful in huge color changes when u change the scenes (example 0:26 on kirito), try adjusting the colors before u change the scenes or flash could've worked here maybe. Some camera movements felt a bit odd durning action. On the second slow part i didn't like that it kept turning to black/white after the beats, it was cool on some parts but it was kinda repetitive. Also some parts could've been synced better at action, u missed a lot of huge beats few times. Overall it's pretty nice, i liked it. Also u could try experimenting with some different type of transitions.
I hope this was somewhat helpful, and hope to see you here again o/
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014)   [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:03 pm

Good stuff really! I like how I don't like SAO at all :| Lol but yea nvm that xD
I found the sequence @ 0:16 odd since the zooms are so powerful, and also lack shakes, better make the zoom smaller and power it up by shaking it. Also for the fact that you hit most of the beats but skipped some near the end so the flow and timing was oddly off. either hit them all or just follow a clear pattern to maintain the same sequence.
@ 0:30 where the action starts you show kirito rushing with his sword, and with the next beat you change his angle. Doing so is not the best thing since the pace now looks slower than it should be, you might have timed it well but its still the same scene, so you're basically leaving a scene for too long in the action chorus which would be more powerful if taken better care of.

I like how clean everything is. Beautiful really. Although the story progression had gaps. You tried to make the red fire person something like a vice-boss that they fight before the last one, but before it you had them locked in a tower, and you didn't show how they left it or even how exactly the fight with the red dude started, that is just an example. Its better to try and make sense with your scene choice.

Good luck and Good stuff :)
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
xUltraVortex

xUltraVortex

PostSubject: Re: [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014)   [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:12 pm

@Real
Thanks :) You're the 3rd person saying the same thing about the song xD Im still experimenting with color changes and stuff...as for the rest I will try to avoid doing them :D Thanks for the tips ^^

@Gab
Thanks Gab:)
I prefer simple and clean :) It's more enjoyable for the viewer...Im still practising on shakes :) I'll try to improve the flow on my next project :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MugiwaraAMVs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014)   [xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[xUltraVortex] Take me high (18-02-2014)
Page 1 of 1