EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[key]Scarlet

[key]Scarlet

[key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) Empty
PostSubject: [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)   [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:43 pm

[key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) 1396384146-This-White-Night-Fantasy_1
"Revenge leaves Scars deeper than those of the Pain she was born from"

Creator: [key]Scarlet
Anime: Berserk: The Golden Age (I-II-III)
Song: Nightwish - Ever Dream
Premiered: 2014-04-19
Studio: Rising Production

MAKING OF

Video on AMVNews.ru

I've started this video when the third movie came out, but then I got tired of the project and I stopped it, until I decided to resume it.
This video took me more time than I expected, because of all those masks that I decided to do despite I don't like making them.
Fortunately, I managed to finish the video without breaking my PC xD I hope you enjoy it ;)

Back to top Go down
http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)   [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:11 pm

I don't usually enjoy Berserk AMVs, but the editing and music in this one are just my kind of game. Great job ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)   [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Hey Pam :)

This video is quite interesting for a Berserk AMV. I liked the fact that you made a different approach with the scenery and storyline. The alteration you made were both quite good and also somewhat weird in my opinion.
I like the alternative story and development, even the character development you showed here was quite good and I admired that about the video. However, what I found odd were the technical alterations. For example at the very beginning during the love making scene I found that the appearance of Griffith and the soldiers was not synchronized well with the music, and did not really have any transitioning with the love making scene, and therefore it felt very disconnected in my opinion, it might have been better if the 2 settings and atmospheres did not seem very different. Although you tried fixing that by playing with the colors, and that was quite the good idea! but I still believe that even more could have been done to make it look more natural.

After the love scene I believe you were doing awesome! the battle scene was so good I loved it! and then came the mask, wow! I thought masking with berserk was impossible, I commend you for this!
Until we reach the part where Guts enters the castle. Now again it is only the technical aspect that bothered me a little bit with the scene of Griffith standing next to Zodd. The scene looked weird because of the light coming from Griffith (and his pose as well) compared to the darkness of the setting and the stance of everything else. I believe a different mask of Griffith wouldn't have looked this weird.

The fight begins, quite good again. I really loved the way you moved from this setting to the other Hellish one with that mask, I thought it was amazing! and everything was going so smoothly until it reached the part where you used the accelerated scenes with the different art. This part kind of annoyed me to be honest since it felt like a big filler, and the acceleration didn't look very pretty on the scenes. So I believe something else would have suited that part of the video more, but then again that is just my own opinion on this part.

Once that stage was through you went back to being amazing (Hey i'm saying that a lot.. this vid must be quite amazing xD ) I really loved the way you mixed the skull knight in the fight vs Guts, and also how you made the angel seem like a reincarnation of casca (or at least that's what I think has happened). I liked this different approach. However, the ending of the video was weird because after guts broke free from the demons you showed how he was pinned down again, and at the end he just jumped on the screen and the vid ended, my complaint here is that the video had such a clear story so I really believe it deserved a clear conclusion/ending.

Final thoughts on the video is that its quite creative! Definitely a Berserk video that I will not forget. Good job Pam!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)   [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:51 am

Really nice, good job!
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)   [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:22 am

Kind of interesting how you changed the storyline to make it like very similar to the original,of course a bit downgraded but it is to be expected from custom stories.Personally i didnt get that excited by your personal touch on the story because i think the original's hate and revenge-lust is way more intense and at the same time justified but nevertheless i commend this attempt.

Now i really enjoyed for no particular reason the battle with the skull knight,i think it was awesome how you manipulated his scenes.

Thanks for sharing and good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
[key]Scarlet

[key]Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)   [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Schrod7 wrote:
I don't usually enjoy Berserk AMVs, but the editing and music in this one are just my kind of game. Great job ^^
Thank you very much! ;)

RealShinteki wrote:
Really nice, good job!

Pieetrr wrote:
Kind of interesting how you changed the storyline to make it like very similar to the original,of course a bit downgraded but it is to be expected from custom stories.Personally i didnt get that excited by your personal touch on the story because i think the original's hate and revenge-lust is way more intense and at the same time justified but nevertheless i commend this attempt.

Now i really enjoyed for no particular reason the battle with the skull knight,i think it was awesome how you manipulated his scenes.

Thanks for sharing and good luck.
Glad you appreciated my effort and I'm glad you liked my video :)

@995Gabber: Thank you very much for your detailed comment! I'm glad you liked what I did here. I don't think that masking with Berserk is impossible, but well, thank you, I did my best with that, and I don't like masking ahah xD
Next time I'll improve my lights managements if I make something similar ;) About the filler part, you guessed it right: it is, I did that part because of the lack of scenes, and apart from a couple of scenes, they were just a filler as you have said.
Really glad you liked it and that you found time to write all this, I won't forget it ;)
Back to top Go down
http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)   [key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[key]Scarlet - This White Night Fantasy (19/04/2014)
Page 1 of 1