EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xAkinaNozomi

xAkinaNozomi

[xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014) Empty
PostSubject: [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Video: Black & White
Editor: xAkinaNozomi
Anime Used: Sword Art Online
Song/Artist: Nico Grund - Black & White
Contest Participating: Second Audition Video for AerisStudio

Description:
Hey minna :),
this AMV is my second Audition video for Aeris Studio^^. This one was not as difficult as my first one but still a little challenge...so I hope you like it :).
Content:
Loosing someone or saying goodbye is very difficult. But never forget that this person will continue living in your heart when he's far away. Keep the memories of this one person inside and you'll never be alone ;).
Dedication:
This video is dedicated to all people who had to say goodbye to someone. Secondly I want to dedicate this video to AerisStudio^^. Thanks for this great chance to try out myself! Even if I don't get in it was a good experience ;).

Disclaimer: 'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xAkinaNozomi
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Again nice stuff Akina :) Lyric sync was superb! Cool stuff really.

Now I recommend that you apply a bit of weak Gaussian blur and a flash on spots like the transition between the 1st and 2nd clip in 0:01. Such moments are too precious to be left without transitioning like that.
Also the camera direction swing @ 0:10 was not very pretty if you ask me, mainly because it seemed rough. I suggest you try maintaining your camera as a weak zoom / pan going in 1 main direction. Small rotations / spices etc can make it prettier but better not go completely off the track.

The sequence of zooming in and out constantly can look cool, but its not really the case here since the zooms are being slow then fast and keeps on changing the velocity, therefore making it random. It is also followed by a crossfade afterwards which is not the best thing to follow a zoom. What you can do is follow it by a blur instead, and also maintain a somewhat similar velocity for all the zooms as long as it is all with the same music pace.

I hope that was a little bit helpful. Good luck and allow me to see you again!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:57 pm

Yo!

I liked the lyric sync, but try working on that camera movement. I didn't like it at some places (example 0:10). Also the crossfades while you're zooming didn't look that good in my opinion. Also try experimenting with some other kind of transitions. Overall pretty nice, and good luck :)
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Avoid using the ready zoom in/out transition that vegas got. Create them on your own, you will see they are hell better! (in case you used the ready-made transitions)

In case you didn't, try not making them look like the ready-made transitions that vegas got :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014)   [xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[xAkinaNozomi] Black & White (26/02/2014)
Page 1 of 1