EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark

Go down 
+2
AlchemistEskimo
potatotaco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
potatotaco

potatotaco

[xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Empty
PostSubject: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:54 am

[xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark K1
Spoiler:

blame sofi for dis, i dunno how to fx. :(
hbd nubs

part 1: me // Berserk
part 2: xRedAngel96x // Btooom!
part 3: me again  // Tokyo ghoul
part 4: xRedAngel96x // Akame ga kill
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:38 pm

The obvious downfall of this video is that Ivan likes K-on and is thus a child diddler.
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:57 pm

whoa this was so awesome! Expecially the tokyo ghoul part

"haar haar haar" xD epic work you both did there!
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Thanks to both!Great collab.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:03 pm

AlchemistEskimo wrote:
The obvious downfall of this video is that Ivan likes K-on and is thus a child diddler.
I was waiting for the critique you promised to write lol.

@the video, I thought you guys did really great. Its very intense and the flow is good throughout the entire thing. Fx were quite cool too but there were a few short comings imo.
Like for example the alternative mouth and eye placed on guts at the beginning were not bad for a method of synchronizing, but it really didn't look pretty to be honest, needed better blending, and the scene @ 0:22 of the mullet dude moving backwards after casca's scene moving inward kind of disrupted the entire flow and also the scene itself didn't look that pretty. Could have been left without.

The btoom part was the one I really loved compared to the other parts (which were also good). The camera was just really smooth and the transitions were very cool. However my complaints with this 1 is that the bomb mask @ 0:36 <<< had a white outline with extremely rough edges that were clear to me without having to pause, also 0:39 was kind of a waste of consecutive bets for me. The same technique was applied on previous section of the part so being repetitive isn't that helpful really. But really cool part.

Tokyo ghoul was quite cool probably 2nd fav. It didn't really have any issues that stood out for me because it didn't try to achieve anything in the 1st place. Just scenes, but executed properly. Still I wouldn't recommend trying to reach nowhere with your parts.

Akame ga Kill errmaahgeeeeerd!! I errmahgerd at the anime Lol, the part itself was cool, but personally I didn't love it as much as others did. The blood cells sequence was incredibly cool I give you that, but stages like 1:32 - 1:36 killed the entire atmosphere for me, also transition there wasn't done very well. Still a cool part just like the MEP.

In general I believe you guys did incredible, Ivan clearly outdid himself (which is why he's a cunt sucker now and won't edit), and sofi just sits on her throne like always. Good stuff guys!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:28 am

Thanks guys \o~

AlchemistEskimo wrote:
gr8 b8 m8, no h8 i r8 8/8

995Gabber wrote:

Like for example the alternative mouth and eye placed on guts at the beginning were not bad for a method of synchronizing, but it really didn't look pretty to be honest, needed better blending,
yh im aware of that, i pretty much lost motivation after i did the pic in photoshiop. I was even 2lazy to track it correctly with the background scene

995Gabber wrote:

nd the scene @ 0:22 of the mullet dude moving backwards after casca's scene moving inward kind of disrupted the entire flow and also the scene itself didn't look that pretty. Could have been left without.
dunno that kinda thingy has flow for me, or atleast i see it that way. But i get what you're saying. And i couldn't leave that scene out... The mullet man!

995Gabber wrote:

Tokyo ghoul was quite cool probably 2nd fav. It didn't really have any issues that stood out for me because it didn't try to achieve anything in the 1st place. Just scenes, but executed properly. Still I wouldn't recommend trying to reach nowhere with your parts.
You already know i only edit random shit, my goal is for it to be random

u get a thanking gg for critique.

gg
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 pm

I really liked this, good job both of you!
Editing was awesome throughout the video and the combinations of anime was great.
Keep it up!
Pas mal GG
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 am

ZoroIttoryu wrote:
I really liked this, good job both of you!
Editing was awesome throughout the video and the combinations of anime was great.
Keep it up!
Pas mal GG

Merci \o\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark   [xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[xRedAngel96x & PotatoTaco..?] From the dark
Page 1 of 1