EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

[ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Empty
PostSubject: [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )    [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:17 pm

[ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Thumb_10

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/3madt2ema8vaguc/ReGlitch_AMV.mp4
Production: Ellines Nakama
Editors: DanParthenis
Anime: Naruto Shippuden
Naruto Original
One Piece
Bleach
Angel Beats
Attack On Titan / Shingeki No Kojin
Zero No Tsukaima
Steins Gate
Kyoukai No Kanata
Hyouka
Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood
5 Centimeters Per Second
Btooom!
Clannad
Clannad After Story
Sword Art Online
Sword Of The Stranger
Zetsuen No Tempest
High school Of The Dead
Noragami
Guilty Crown
Kamisama No Inai Nichiyoubi
K-On!
Bakemonogatari
Durarara!!
11 Eyes
Ano Hanna
Free!
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
No Game No Life
Music: Cryptex - The Glitch Anthem
Contest Participated: None (Yet*)
Editor's Words:  I thought Id try out another Glitch style song as I really like em and seem to edit well with them ^^ this song appealed to me in particular cause it has mixed quite a few songs that I individually love into one which made it so fun to edit. Also I attempted to use real life footage of myself together with the amv and i think it turned out well xD
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )    [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:38 pm

[ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Obama-not-bad

Nice dan,your effort is appreciated on this style.Really enjoyed some transitions.Was not a huge fan of those glitches though,i think you could get more creative instead of just masking a part of the image and panning it,with fx and more layers to tinker with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )    [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:04 am

thanks peter and yeah well that was mostly experimental im planning to try out some more stuff soon which will hopefully spice things up a bit :D cheers
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )    [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:06 pm

I'd say its your best but it still suffers from a lot of things present in you previous works. There are some nice moments but they're overshadowed. The biggest issue is that underneath all the effects it's an entirely random animix. You need to focus more on source selection and the scenes as well since your choices made the video just seem weird. It was like the mav was having an identity crisis with SNK scenes one second and the bloody IvanK-on scenes the next.
This:
is a good example of a glicth animix that still feels constant throughout the whole video.

There some nice sync throughout the video but there a few points where you went so overboard it just seemed stupid. The stand out for this is the drum scene which just dragged on forever. That enp intro looks hideous so I'd recommend using the old Allen one instead. Some effects worked well at times like masking out boxes ins scenes for sync, though it looked weird at points. A few fx that looked bad was this mask thing at 00:43, the audio wave thing under it, 00:44 this texture on the scene, excessive crossfades during action, your standard glowy coloring which I know you'll never get rid of and 00:41 multiscreen. Oh and 00:15 is so dark. Also the stuff you filmed was a nice try but it doesn't really flow too well though I did think the error thing coming up was pretty cool (you didn't mask them well though). All in all not bad but just focus on improving stuff before throwing even more stuff into your editing mix.

Oh and the whole thing kinda felt like an animix crossed with some Loli effect and bakkoppai's toast amv.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kenshiroAMV

kenshiroAMV

PostSubject: Re: [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )    [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:51 pm

AlchemistEskimo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T8QVdr9qEo&feature=youtu.be

this brought me to tears
[ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  HDD909214
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kenshiroAMV
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )    [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Thanks and yeah I do agree my anime choice was too random so im gonna try planning which anime to use which fit together in style and also Im gonna probably use fewer and il work on those effects and the detailed things you pointed out, cheers for your review Dave. and sorry the only thing i can disagree with is the cc but I will try to lessen it a bit and make it be more justifued from now on and see how it goes

p.s. didnt apreciate that last vid too much but anyways lol I geuss

p.s2. I'm planning to join Akross this year so im gonna try hard to make a leap in my edits starting with the basic foundation of my amvs
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )    [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:19 pm

[ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  1367249209542
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )    [ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ DanParthenis ] Re:Glitch ( 17 / 09 / 14 )
Page 1 of 1