EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together

Go down 
+2
Changelling
danimetalxd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

[DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Empty
PostSubject: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:35 am

[DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Enp_cl12

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?4oxmcehn2294140
Production: Ellines Nakama
Editors: DanParthenis
Anime: Clannad / Clannad After Story
Music: Florian bur -White Angel
Contest Participated: None
Editor's Words: So sara has gone back to serbia, im depressed, what do i do? offcourse I open vegas and make a depressing video XD anyways I apologise for the simplicity of this video and lack of editing since I am on holiday with my laggy laptop with like no anime eps or disk space XP so I think this turned out pretty well. Let me know what you think ;) also I thought I might as well try and get back into being active in the forum again ^_^
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Yo dan, good to see you dropping by!

So I liked the music yo! The video hmm not so much. Source connection was good I guess, I mean its hard to get that part wrong since its an emotional instrumental track, so the atmosphere created with clannad was good. But i'm afraid to say that was the only thing I thought was good in the video. Your colors and blurs aren't pretty, if anything they made the entire video look unnatural, and if that's what your cc does then avoid it. Clips won't look decent unless they're natural "but its supposed to be a dream. etc etc." every setting has its natural look, I hope you understand what I mean.
Your transitioning doesn't contain much thought, at 1st I thought it was the speed of the transition itself, but then I realized that the real issue is that you don't give your clips the screen time they deserve, it just starts playing and BAM! crossfade to another scene, and a scene that disrupts the flow at that. Always pay attention to the scale of objects, direction of motion, type of motion, colors, setting, of the 2 clips you put together. Otherwise you can kiss flow goodbye :|
The text was hard to read for a person with minor eye problems like me, try to have it somewhat bolder, and pay attention to same color objects in the background because that makes it even harder to read.
Last point I have would be the messages, I watched the video about 3 times to try and find what I keep on missing, but I just can't because you didn't really provide it. You're talking about taking risks and making choices but you're not really showing any of the risks that someone (or at least the main character in your video) should have in mind, or what other choices they have. It just seemed incomplete. Like you're telling people to be very careful, but from what? "Lol I dno". It shouldn't really be that way Lol.

In any case good to see you editing and dropping by again. I hope you take these points to heart, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
AMV Strat

AMV Strat

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 am

How do you make the effects from 2:26,2:28, 2:29? o.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeLOLvideos
kenshiroAMV

kenshiroAMV

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 pm

tbh this is probs one of the more boring vids ive seen from u in a while. sure i guess people could justify me sayin tht stuff with "well u never like those types of amv's anyway" which in a sense is tru. i find them mostly boring. but there are many tht i do like and for the rest well are just not up to par. this was a blend of fades and bad cc with well an overdone message not even done in a good way.

i can understand the fact tht u didnt do as much cus u had limitations with anime/comp w.e. but still with just vegas u could have put in allot more effort in this. i assume this is just one of the things u used to do like in old times where u pretty much make a vid in a day or 2 cus of inspiration etc. i know u can do allot better. but this is proof of the opposite. and if u do do more love style vids in the future, pls do not make it so dull. try and put some twist on it, cus i could barely sit all the way through this one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kenshiroAMV
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Thanks jas and lacky,, dont worry this will be my last "boring vid" im gonna start making more original edits from now on and try to develop my own original style but i need to get back to the UK first, also AMVStrat my man that is an overlay you find them on youtube and add them to your vegas on a screen or overlay layer. Just search overlays on youtube and you will find loads, if you need anymore help let me know
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:11 am

Didn't really like it that much.

Mod edit: Please avoid flaming

Last edited by 995Gabber on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was harsh)
Back to top Go down
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:15 pm

RealShinteki wrote:
Didn't really like it that much.

That's understandable, you guys are more of action editors and as I said this video wasnt made to impress anybody else but on the other hand was made for my own personal satisfaction
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:27 pm

its not about being action editor or what not. Maybe if you didn't read every review as "this is a bad video" and actually considered the things it talks about you would understand what exactly I mean Lol
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:28 pm

RealShinteki wrote:

but..but.. it wasn't flaming.

:(
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Probably needs more crossfades and sao clips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together   [DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DanParthenis] Destined To Be Together
Page 1 of 1