EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues 19/11/14

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainOfLights

RainOfLights

[RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues  19/11/14  Empty
PostSubject: [RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues 19/11/14    [RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues  19/11/14  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Video:
Production:non
Editor :RainOfLights
Anime Used: Bleach ,Naruto,Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul , Hunter x hunter 2011, Full Metal alchemist Brotherhood,Darker than Black,Katanagari
Song/Artist:Song : The Eden project ft Leah kelly - Statues
Contest Participating/ed:non
Description: It's been a while since i uploaded anythin , but when i heard this song i instantly wanted to edit .This is the result.
Other Credits:Wut
Disclaimer:*NOTE: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues 19/11/14    [RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues  19/11/14  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 6:03 pm

thats a pretty cool one dude! I enjoyed watching it! keep it up joo
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues 19/11/14    [RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues  19/11/14  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:08 am

I loved this one a lot, I truly felt the chills running down my spine so good job!
While you definitely nailed the flow of the clips' moods and setting, I thought that the motion of these clips were not in harmony, and I'm only talking about the direction of the in-clip camera, so maybe you can focus on these movements.
Aside from that I really liked this piece, and I'm loving your solid progress.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues 19/11/14    [RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues  19/11/14  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RainOfLights][Animemix] Life's statues 19/11/14
Page 1 of 1