EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheUzumakiAnimations

TheUzumakiAnimations

[UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15] Empty
PostSubject: [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15]   [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Video:
Editor: UzumakiAnime... just myself again :p
Song: Animals - Maroon 5
Description:

--Haven't been on here for a while, school, sports blah blah blah but still appreciate any criticism i get on this post, so i'm back!--

I've finally made another AMV (trust me, i'v been trying to all this time..). Tried to push the boat out as much as possible with this one by not choosing a rock/ general amv type song but also the manner in which i edited this. Some parts may be a bit "over-edited"... if that's a thing but hope you enjoy nonetheless. Hopefully i can advance to After Effects soon and gain some new skilzz but with the state of my laptop... doesn't seem likely lol. BTW, this anime is EPIC!! :D

// Had to pitch the song to avoid copyright strike but if you want the original, there is a link below //
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15]   [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 pm

That was quite out of the ordinary especially for Akame ga Kill videos, the anime/song combo was creative, and I was a fan of your editing. Good job dude, its actually my favorite akame ga kill video yet.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
TheUzumakiAnimations

TheUzumakiAnimations

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15]   [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Changelling wrote:
That was quite out of the ordinary especially for Akame ga Kill videos, the anime/song combo was creative, and I was a fan of your editing. Good job dude, its actually my favorite akame ga kill video yet.

Favourite? oh wow, thanks man, and "out of the ordinary" was exactly what i was aiming for XD. Heard the song and thought, animals = brutality = Akame ga kill lol.
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15]   [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:11 pm

interesting how you used pen n crop for transitions, I like it
good work there :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15]   [UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UzumakiAnime] Animals [06/01/15]
Page 1 of 1