EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iKuro

iKuro

[Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Empty
PostSubject: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Yolo

I just finished this amv yesterday and now im here sharing it =P. Dont know what else to say xD. Just try to enjoy the video =)

Music: Yellowcard - Fighting
Anime: Nanatsu no taizai.
DL: Video is blocked on germany. You can use this if have trouble with the stream.
https://mega.nz/#!SFxlBRTY!_3tWQqxKdjS97URAaf_n9dg_KZC8RHua2o04TKB3JBs

Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 10:02 am

Hi Kuro!
Not bad at all dude, I liked how intense and hyped the video was, and its always a good thing when the editor does the mood sync in a good way.
The masks at the beginning were a little rough for my liking though, they must have taken ages to be done, but its probably the color difference with the white background that hit me off.
Anyway good work here, nice to hear from you again Yo!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:08 pm

I agree with Changelling
Cool action video man [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting 2228474649
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
iKuro

iKuro

PostSubject: Re: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Changelling wrote:
Hi Kuro!
Not bad at all dude, I liked how intense and hyped the video was, and its always a good thing when the editor does the mood sync in a good way.
The masks at the beginning were a little rough for my liking though, they must have taken ages to be done, but its probably the color difference with the white background that hit me off.
Anyway good work here, nice to hear from you again Yo!

Thanks man. These maskings dude ...such a pain but i like the result in the end xD

ZoroIttoryu wrote:
I agree with Changelling Cool action video man

Thanks Zoroo ;D [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting 4208930378 [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting 4208930378
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting
Page 1 of 1