EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tanott

tanott

[ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016) Empty
PostSubject: [ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016)   [ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Video:
Production: tanott, DMZ
Editor/s : tanott, DMZ
*Anime Used: Nanatsu no Taizai, One Piece, Bleach, Blood Lad, Kekkai Sensen, Naruto Shippuuden, K project, Parasyte, for the others ask the editor, idk them
*Song/Artist: My Darkest Days - Still worth fighting for
Contest Participating/ed: -
Description: Hello guys! Check this awesome editor:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV2hoIW-QeQHl0ju5Nv_IZg
Part 1 - DMZ
Part 2 - me
Part 3 - DMZ
Part 4 - me
Animes: Nanatsu no Taizai, One Piece, Bleach, Blood Lad, Kekkai Sensen, Naruto Shippuuden, K project, Parasyte, etc
Song: My Darkest Days - Still worth fighting for
Other Credits:  [ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016) 727317512 ( i will probably be dead because of this xD )
Disclaimer: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmjVMHAIBEAGQDTNRNUsvKg
Changelling

Changelling

[ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016)   [ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Not much one could say about this one. Its too small of a project to trigger any legit thoughts, and well the scene selection isn't helping much either since its very random as well. Overall its one of the videos that would make me ask myself what exactly I had just watched.

I'm being too harsh though, so here are my 2 cents; a video needs to have the editor's vision for it. As in, while the viewers watch, they have to understand what exactly you want to show them. Is it your work with effects? A tribute to some anime? Telling the anime's story? Telling an alternative story that you made? etc. etc. Your video needs to have a purpose in order for it to be good.

PS: I had to remove the other post because we don't tend to keep videos that short in the AMV Vault.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6

[ tanott, DMZ ] Worth Fighting For (11.02.2016)
Page 1 of 1