EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allegory Stark

Allegory Stark

[Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up Empty
PostSubject: [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up   [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:30 am

[Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up Miniat12

Do not judge my poster. [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up 3831563139

Anime: One Piece
Song: The Cab - Lock Me Up
Creator: Allegory Stark

- 4 days
- Vegas Pro 13/Photoshop/Audacity

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/allegorystark
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up   [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:18 am

O wow! In my eyes this video is a level above your previous works, and I really do like it a lot.
Lots of very well executed techniques and lots of artistic qualities. Like the wave mask and the sequence in the background at the beginning was really nice. But there was the film effect at 0:28-0:35 that I didn't like, and mainly because of the strong color.
You are going the right way regarding the camera, and its a very powerful tool to master. I would suggest that you weaken your camera shakes and zooms. Everyone starts using the camera with very strong and overwhelming movements because it just looks so beautiful, but soon it is made clear that weaker is better.
This is a job really well done. Keep going yo!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Allegory Stark

Allegory Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up   [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Changelling wrote:
O wow! In my eyes this video is a level above your previous works, and I really do like it a lot.
Lots of very well executed techniques and lots of artistic qualities. Like the wave mask and the sequence in the background at the beginning was really nice. But there was the film effect at 0:28-0:35 that I didn't like, and mainly because of the strong color.
You are going the right way regarding the camera, and its a very powerful tool to master. I would suggest that you weaken your camera shakes and zooms. Everyone starts using the camera with very strong and overwhelming movements because it just looks so beautiful, but soon it is made clear that weaker is better.
This is a job really well done. Keep going yo!

Thank you ! I was just hoping that the camera shaking will not destroy my AMV. Sometimes it's shaker than others, I will try to work on that next time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/allegorystark
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up   [Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Allegory Stark] Lock Me Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault-
Jump to: