EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE END ! (Results)

Go down 
+19
Cat-sama
MiyaMiyaMiyaMiyaMiya
tanott
xDarkProdigyAMV
Liar
xBlueSenpai
ChrisAMV
AoNoFlameZ
Nekroz
Zyrix
LuciferAMV
Celia Phantomhive
Kyoroichi
Elixir
Pieetrr
Lightning Arrow
ZoroIttoryu
Zuuki
iYoshiKun
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisAMV

THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:04 pm

I had fun and I'm happy with the result but tbh the salt post result is definitely more interesting
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:05 pm

ChrisAMV wrote:
I had fun and I'm happy with the result but tbh the salt post result is definitely more interesting
THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 727317512
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
xBlueSenpai

xBlueSenpai

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Im just happy i didnt come bottom 10 LOL, less salt guys cmon xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_4C1NNELqtu7-74hfVOk4w
Liar

Liar

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:14 pm

I got Meda and Kanta.
Ez xD
Back to top Go down
Zyrix

Zyrix

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Celia Phantomhive wrote:
Zyrix wrote:
So apparently all you need is 2+ minutes, a story and maybe some fame to get a good rating in this IC..
I really don't get these results because the criteria are veeeeery vage. You should also have told us what you judge the videos on.
I thought action would mostly be judged on flow, impact and scene selection, but instead I got "editing" - could literally mean anything - "concept" - so you suddenly want me to make some sort of story? - and "enjoyability" - a reeeaaally subjective criteria as it completely depends on the person. You should also have made the criteria category-specific since - as I already said - action mainly depends on flow and stuff, while fun depends on funny things, romance on atmosphere etc...
It's really depressing to put a whole weekend of constant editing into scene selection (I made fairly many links), masking and pan / cropping to create a nice flow, just to see this video get destroyed by hardly edited videos that were made without much effort, only because you don't like my style and I didn't create a real story or simply because of something I had and still have no chance to know since everything is so vage.

Editing: Flow, scene selection, transitioning, effect usage, visual/audio quality
Concept: Emotion, impact, atmosphere, theme or storyline portrayed, category relevance, song/source combination
Enjoyability: how well everything came together to make an enjoyable AMV

mate

would you like a video critique? I'd be happy to provide one for you if it would help

Sure, I'd be happy about feedback :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtezlrEEqCjvmger_EW1JCA
xDarkProdigyAMV

xDarkProdigyAMV

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks for the salt THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 2280179165
Back to top Go down
LuciferAMV

LuciferAMV

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:42 pm

not all of the places were bad, i partly aggree with many things, but still triggered with that 4th place
Back to top Go down
tanott

tanott

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 12:05 am

Congrats on the winners and thanks for the IC! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmjVMHAIBEAGQDTNRNUsvKg
MiyaMiyaMiyaMiyaMiya

MiyaMiyaMiyaMiyaMiya

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 12:06 am

THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Photo_12
Back to top Go down
Cat-sama

Cat-sama

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 am

y is it always the same ppl bitching every time there's results

THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 1f914
Back to top Go down
Cmoididi

Cmoididi

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 1:33 am

THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 2280179165
Back to top Go down
xDarkProdigyAMV

xDarkProdigyAMV

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 2:21 am

luciole best
Back to top Go down
Darkio Hyoton

Darkio Hyoton

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:53 am

WOOO¡¡¡ entre los mejores 10 solo :,v <3 <- Yes, I'm mexican :v

I'm so happy, third place comedy ;w; thank you
Back to top Go down
konahaANBU

konahaANBU

PostSubject: woah   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 3:05 pm

34 points in enjoyability out of 40 with celia giving full 10.
i lost most points in editing ........well that was to be expected. i am satisfied with the results and with my rank. peace. btw congratz Andrew and John for a successful IC
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:39 pm

konahaANBU wrote:
btw congratz Andrew and John for a successful IC

tanott wrote:
Congrats on the winners and thanks for the IC! :)

THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 881517777
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Celia Phantomhive

Celia Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:41 pm

konahaANBU wrote:
34 points in enjoyability out of 40 with celia giving full 10.
i lost most points in editing ........well that was to be expected. i am satisfied with the results and with my rank. peace. btw congratz Andrew and John for a successful IC

I enjoyed that video for all of the wrong reasons holy shit A+
I'm really sorry if my award title offends you LOL it was honestly the funniest video I watched from the entire contest, I loved it please make more
Back to top Go down
Inan

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 3:27 am

not too bad for only a few hours of editing thank you judges i hope you guys received by bribe in the mail ;)

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE END ! (Results)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Contests :: ENP Iron Chefs :: ENP IC #1: Wildfire-
Jump to: