EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horriblesubs rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:34 pm

title says it all? anyone with me? best subbing team ever

Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Lethasson wrote:

Don't really care from which subbing team i am downloading
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:47 pm

nikos150 wrote:

Don't really care from which subbing team i am downloading
you gotta be kidding me O_o
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Well, for editting i prefer yibbis since his watermark is small and his videos are .avi but for watching don't really care
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:00 pm

What you talkin about? Yibis only releases in .mkv. I t was Kaizoku-fansubs who release the early eps in avi
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:01 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Well, for editting i prefer yibbis since his watermark is small and his videos are .avi but for watching don't really care
well you choose in what type to download.. i prefer .mkv (from yibis yeah..) because i can get subs off :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:14 pm

It's not Yibis who encodes in avi or mp4. Original release is always in .mkv then people convert it and upload in other formats too.
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Lethasson wrote:

HorribleSubs Do not Sub anything. They just Encode the episodes. They steal everything from CrunchyRoll and FunAnimation.

They are NOT a fansub Group and the ONLY subbing anime they've ever done is the anime " AKB0048"

However they're awesome.
Back to top Go down

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

I know, they just do it for pissing CrunchyRoll.
Even though it's just encodes, I find their releases better than other subbing teams :s
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:29 am

Lethasson wrote:
I know, they just do it for pissing CrunchyRoll.
Even though it's just encodes, I find their releases better than other subbing teams :s

Well, there's really no comparison since without the "Other Subbing teams" Horriblesubs would not be able to release anything, without thoese productions subs.

What they do like the stated in the rules of Horriblesubs is indeed fetch the episodes from CrunchyRoll and since CrunchyRoll actually has copyrgiht agreements with the company they can get the Full resolution version pretty quick other fansubs if not the ones who do it p2p way they need to wait for zero-raws or so releases to actually translate everything.

I don't really know that much about it. But 1 think is sure..

U said "Sub" the don't sub ; )
Back to top Go down

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:32 am

I knew all this, what I meant is that even though there's no real difference between the other subbing teams and horriblesubs, they are the only ones releasing in .mkv and therefore, they're better for me (even if they actually steal what they publish).
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:07 am

Lethasson wrote:
I knew all this, what I meant is that even though there's no real difference between the other subbing teams and horriblesubs, they are the only ones releasing in .mkv and therefore, they're better for me (even if they actually steal what they publish).

UTW
GG
HADENA SUBS

And thousand more fansubbers release mkv infact pple like "Coalgirls" release BD 1980 x 1080

However, Horriblesubs is quick and simple that'd be more of a reason ; )
Back to top Go down

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:03 am

XxIAllenIxX wrote:

UTW
GG
HADENA SUBS

I only talked about naruto shipuuden subbing teams. There are tons of teams who release in mkv but none does for naruto shippuden.
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Lethasson wrote:
XxIAllenIxX wrote:

UTW
GG
HADENA SUBS

I only talked about naruto shipuuden subbing teams. There are tons of teams who release in mkv but none does for naruto shippuden.

U never said anything about Naruto Shippuden in this Thread. And even if u did so there's

http://www.narutoverse.org/

And for raws
RawsHD
ZeroRaws

ò_o
Back to top Go down

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:29 pm

I got confused coz we were discussing the same thing in another thread at the same time...
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Lethasson wrote:
I got confused coz we were discussing the same thing in another thread at the same time...

It's ok don't worry :P
Back to top Go down

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:57 pm

XxIAllenIxX wrote:
It's ok don't worry :P

I'm not :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horriblesubs rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horriblesubs rules   Horriblesubs rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horriblesubs rules
Page 1 of 1