EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F.A.Q After Effects Issues.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

F.A.Q  After Effects Issues. Empty
PostSubject: F.A.Q After Effects Issues.   F.A.Q  After Effects Issues. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:18 pm

[size=14pt].1 Footage[/size]

Right, so everyone's been having issues with the footage you import to After Effects so i will specify how to prepare your footage for AE since i've had this problems all of them and fixed them using different methods.

Let's start from Scratch.

1 - Repeated Frames. & Overflow Ratio denominators.
To fix the Repeated frames issue you need to re-convert ur Footage using This Method.
But instead of just doing what i say in that thread also go to the "Video Tab" and in Frame rate select 29,97 (only for the footage that requires it)

2 - Numb Frames "Can't Import xxx file"
AE dosen't like fancy names so try changign your file to a regular name thinks like "『』" won't be imported by AE if it's in a video title.

3 - WorkSpace
If you got 1980 x 1080 screen i've come to realize this is the best workspace to work with. After many years i just could find anything and work really smoothly in this workspace.

F.A.Q  After Effects Issues. Workspace

I'll be updating this F.A.Q soon.
Back to top Go down

F.A.Q After Effects Issues.
Page 1 of 1